The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

soph-soph27 03-03-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 432630)
Max and Maxi?

I'm only being half-sarcastic.

Half-sarcastic, half-serious and all insane.

Yeah, that's probably about it.

maxi 03-03-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 432634)
Oops. Crap. This will be bad. Hope they don't troll you any further.

I'm not saying I hate you, I'm simply saying that you spelled 'psychopath' wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 432635)
*pokes Lauren* Hey, were you on for the BEWARE thing? Where LST, Pokey and ten other people changed the usernames to BEWARE? I totally blew up over that. Looking back, I was such a fucking newbie, but still...xD it was awful at the time, but now I see as it truly was.

I have made so many mistakes and got into so many arguments Max. Just apologize.

YEAH GREAT.
i gotta go. bai.

maxi 03-03-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 432638)
Half-sarcastic, half-serious and all insane.

Yeah, that's probably about it.

shut up......

LaurenM 03-03-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 432635)
*pokes Lauren* Hey, were you on for the BEWARE thing? Where LST, Pokey and ten other people changed the usernames to BEWARE? I totally blew up over that. Looking back, I was such a fucking newbie, but still...xD it was awful at the time, but now I see as it truly was.
I have made so many mistakes and got into so many arguments Max. Just apologize.

I don't think I was...I think I remembered the 'BEWARE' usernames, though. And I remember when people had usernames that had some random word in front and a number at the back...Oh yeah, Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3...

Lily09 03-03-2013 12:49 AM

Wait. How the hell have you been on the Forum Game sounding like Max and the EVT sounding like rude!Max at the same time? Your cousins trolling on both threads? o.O

LaurenM 03-03-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 432640)
shut up......

Being insane is not a bad thing...not necessarily...

soph-soph27 03-03-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 432644)
Being insane is not a bad thing...not necessarily...

I was stating the truth. xD

LaurenM 03-03-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432643)
Wait. How the hell have you been on the Forum Game sounding like Max and the EVT sounding like rude!Max at the same time? Your cousins trolling on both threads? o.O

I went on Forum Game and...yeah...I agree...

Lily09 03-03-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurenm (Post 432647)
i Went On Forum Game And...yeah...i Agree...

.....
....
...
..
.

AND HOW DOES RUDE!MAX SOUND SIMILAR TO REGULAR MAX WITH JUST ADDED RUDENESS
THE WHOLE
'I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK/DISLIKE'
ATTITUDE
AND THE HESITANCY TO BELIEVE/COMMENT ABOUT MY RANT ON GIVING UP
what do i believe

soph-soph27 03-03-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 432642)
I don't think I was...I think I remembered the 'BEWARE' usernames, though. And I remember when people had usernames that had some random word in front and a number at the back...Oh yeah, Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3...

e__e I was so stupid. Whatever. That was then.

Lily09 03-03-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432651)
.....
....
...
..
.

AND HOW DOES RUDE!MAX SOUND SIMILAR TO REGULAR MAX WITH JUST ADDED RUDENESS
THE WHOLE
'I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK/DISLIKE'
ATTITUDE
AND THE HESITANCY TO BELIEVE/COMMENT ABOUT MY RANT ON GIVING UP
what do i believe

i dunno what to believe

Lily09 03-03-2013 12:58 AM

iamleavingthisthreadokbye

LaurenM 03-03-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432651)
.....
....
...
..
.

AND HOW DOES RUDE!MAX SOUND SIMILAR TO REGULAR MAX WITH JUST ADDED RUDENESS
THE WHOLE
'I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK/DISLIKE'
ATTITUDE
AND THE HESITANCY TO BELIEVE/COMMENT ABOUT MY RANT ON GIVING UP
what do i believe

I BELIEVE THAT MAX HAS A SPLIT PERSONALITY. KIND OF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 432652)
e__e I was so stupid. Whatever. That was then.

I was an awful newbie as well...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432655)
iamleavingthisthreadokbye

Bai.
(and an awkward ending to a rather heated conversation)

maxi 03-03-2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 432649)
blah i don't even-

max lock your computer

No thanks. ^.^ I am good.

Owen-L 03-03-2013 01:59 AM

imsuchanidiot

maxi 03-03-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 432696)
imsuchanidiot

(maybe you are maybe you're not)
WHAT HAPPENED.

Owen-L 03-03-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 432699)
(maybe you are maybe you're not)
WHAT HAPPENED.

Nothing.
I'm just saying that I'm an idiot.

maxi 03-03-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 432701)
Nothing.
I'm just saying that I'm an idiot.

You are not an idiot. You are not an idiot. YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT. I said it three times and I am happy to say it again. I was the idiot. i was doing the wrong thing. You deserve an apology—we both deserve and apology and you just need to get over with it. Tell me, "I'm sorry." and I will say the same thing because I love you as a friend.

Owen-L 03-03-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 432704)
You are not an idiot. You are not an idiot. YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT. I said it three times and I am happy to say it again. I was the idiot. i was doing the wrong thing. You deserve an apology—we both deserve and apology and you just need to get over with it. Tell me, "I'm sorry." and I will say the same thing because I love you as a friend.

Can we forget the argument? >_>

I'm sorry.
>.<

maxi 03-03-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 432707)
Can we forget the argument? >_>

I'm sorry.
>.<

I am sorry.
YEP, NOW LET ME LOVE YOU AND WE CAN CHAT.

Owen-L 03-03-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 432709)
I am sorry.
YEP, NOW LET ME LOVE YOU AND WE CAN CHAT.

Okay. XD .

maxi 03-03-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 432713)
Okay. XD .

to the forum gaaame!

Owen-L 03-03-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 432716)
to the forum gaaame!

Yus! .

MaryElizabeth 03-03-2013 02:27 AM

I dream too much.

Lily09 03-03-2013 02:49 AM

I hate feeling like I'm on the verge of breaking. One minute, I'm not okay, but not suicidal, and the next, I'm feeling like I could just take my razor blade and run the bath with hot water. And thinking about who would be in my suicide note, if anyone would miss me, or who my belongings would go to. And I don't know how much longer I can go through this. I just want someone that will listen to me and be there for me in real life instead of telling me, "Just stop thinking like that." or "Oh." or "Wow, you're kind of crazy."
Every single day, it's just... tiring. Waiting for the next breakdown, on edge every hour. I hate it.
I hate myself.

maxi 03-03-2013 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432776)
I hate feeling like I'm on the verge of breaking. One minute, I'm not okay, but not suicidal, and the next, I'm feeling like I could just take my razor blade and run the bath with hot water. And thinking about who would be in my suicide note, if anyone would miss me, or who my belongings would go to. And I don't know how much longer I can go through this. I just want someone that will listen to me and be there for me in real life instead of telling me, "Just stop thinking like that." or "Oh." or "Wow, you're kind of crazy."
Every single day, it's just... tiring. Waiting for the next breakdown, on edge every hour. I hate it.
I hate myself.

shut up.
i love you i will be here every second (*if i am not i am asleep*)
but i love you
shut up and listen to me
you are not going to do this.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
I will go on.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
I always will.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
I am here for you.
i love you.

Lily09 03-03-2013 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 432782)
shut up.
i love you i will be here every second (*if i am not i am asleep*)
but i love you
shut up and listen to me
you are not going to do this.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
I will go on.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
I always will.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
I am here for you.
i love you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 432787)
i love you though lily
but please don't
please
i don't know what to say but please <33333333 x infinity

ilysm
Thanks guys.
I just don't know.

maxi 03-03-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432794)
ilysm
Thanks guys.
I just don't know.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Don't do this. Don't. Don't.

L.S.Trendom 03-03-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432776)
I hate feeling like I'm on the verge of breaking. One minute, I'm not okay, but not suicidal, and the next, I'm feeling like I could just take my razor blade and run the bath with hot water. And thinking about who would be in my suicide note, if anyone would miss me, or who my belongings would go to. And I don't know how much longer I can go through this. I just want someone that will listen to me and be there for me in real life instead of telling me, "Just stop thinking like that." or "Oh." or "Wow, you're kind of crazy."
Every single day, it's just... tiring. Waiting for the next breakdown, on edge every hour. I hate it.
I hate myself.

*hugs* Shove those thoughts away. Don't let yourself think them. You might be feeling the same thing, you can't stop that, not so easily… but not letting yourself think about it, I think, is a bit better.
I wish I could be your friend in real life and actually hug you and tell you it's going to be okay.
you shouldn't hate awesomeness.

maxi 03-03-2013 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 432800)
*hugs* Shove those thoughts away. Don't let yourself think them. You might be feeling the same thing, you can't stop that, not so easily… but not letting yourself think about it, I think, is a bit better.
I wish I could be your friend in real life and actually hug you and tell you it's going to be okay.
you shouldn't hate awesomeness.

THIS
this so much.

Lily09 03-03-2013 03:22 AM

I won't tonight, but...
I hate everything about me. I hate my name. I hate my personality and how I think and how I act. I hate that I'm a hypocrite and that I'm a bitch and that I'm an idiot and that I'm just stupid. I hate my face, my body, my teeth, my glasses, my braces, my smile, my voice, my weight. I don't even know why I bother looking in the mirror anymore. I hate my writing, I hate how I can rarely write anything original anymore, and that Sastiel fic? No. I can't draw, I can't write, I can't get good grades, I don't want to eat and I fuck things up. I hate who I am and I can understand why others do too.

maxi 03-03-2013 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432816)
I won't tonight, but...
I hate everything about me. I hate my name. I hate my personality and how I think and how I act. I hate that I'm a hypocrite and that I'm a bitch and that I'm an idiot and that I'm just stupid. I hate my face, my body, my teeth, my glasses, my braces, my smile, my voice, my weight. I don't even know why I bother looking in the mirror anymore. I hate my writing, I hate how I can rarely write anything original anymore, and that Sastiel fic? No. I can't draw, I can't write, I can't get good grades, I don't want to eat and I fuck things up. I hate who I am and I can understand why others do too.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Shut up...shut up!
You are amazing. That Sastiel fic is freaking amazing. You are amazing. I love you and I don't want to lose you. You get awesome grades. I love your personality and I love how you are you and whatever you are you just make it seems like you don't give a rap about what you say and that is amazing and that is amazing and like you are amazing because I love your amazingness and I don't want you to ever stop talking to me or to stop living or to stop writing or to stop doing anything because whatever you do I love and whatever you do I look up to and I love you and I need you in my life or I will die from nothingness because the everything is you... I would ask you out to be my friend one day but that would be taken because everyone loves you. We all here love you and support you and ship your crush and ship you+you. so. Just love yourself and I love you.

L.S.Trendom 03-03-2013 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432816)
I won't tonight, but...
I hate everything about me. I hate my name. I hate my personality and how I think and how I act. I hate that I'm a hypocrite and that I'm a bitch and that I'm an idiot and that I'm just stupid. I hate my face, my body, my teeth, my glasses, my braces, my smile, my voice, my weight. I don't even know why I bother looking in the mirror anymore. I hate my writing, I hate how I can rarely write anything original anymore, and that Sastiel fic? No. I can't draw, I can't write, I can't get good grades, I don't want to eat and I fuck things up. I hate who I am and I can understand why others do too.

Don't, ever.
I like your name and your personality. You're a cool, funny, kind person. You're not a bitch, and you're not stupid—and you're certainly not stupid because you have some bad grades. You look just fine and you sound just fine, you're wrong to hate yourself for all of those things. You're a great writer. And, if you can convince yourself of nothing else, you're much better at writing (and much smarter and a much better person) than a vast majority of the internet.
I'm going to list absolutely everything I hate/dislike about you:
You're depressed.
That's all.
And I hate that because it hurts you, not because I don't want to have to try helping you. I just wish you were happy, like you deserve.

Lily09 03-03-2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 432817)
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Shut up...shut up!
You are amazing. That Sastiel fic is freaking amazing. You are amazing. I love you and I don't want to lose you. You get awesome grades. I love your personality and I love how you are you and whatever you are you just make it seems like you don't give a rap about what you say and that is amazing and that is amazing and like you are amazing because I love your amazingness and I don't want you to ever stop talking to me or to stop living or to stop writing or to stop doing anything because whatever you do I love and whatever you do I look up to and I love you and I need you in my life or I will die from nothingness because the everything is you... I would ask you out to be my friend one day but that would be taken because everyone loves you. We all here love you and support you and ship your crush and ship you+you. so. Just love yourself and I love you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 432819)
Don't, ever.
I like your name and your personality. You're a cool, funny, kind person. You're not a bitch, and you're not stupid—and you're certainly not stupid because you have some bad grades. You look just fine and you sound just fine, you're wrong to hate yourself for all of those things. You're a great writer. And, if you can convince yourself of nothing else, you're much better at writing (and much smarter and a much better person) than a vast majority of the internet.
I'm going to list absolutely everything I hate/dislike about you:
You're depressed.
That's all.
And I hate that because it hurts you, not because I don't want to have to try helping you. I just wish you were happy, like you deserve.

But—
*flails*
I wish I could believe you guys.
Thank you.

maxi 03-03-2013 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432823)
But—
*flails*
I wish I could believe you guys.
Thank you.

Believe us. e___e
I am scared that you will do this tonight.

maxi 03-03-2013 03:55 AM

http://flockdraw.com/lily'sepic

Lily09 03-03-2013 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 432825)
Believe us. e___e
I am scared that you will do this tonight.

I won't. I won't do it tonight.
*hugs*

L.S.Trendom 03-03-2013 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432823)
But—
*flails*
I wish I could believe you guys.
Thank you.

I wish you could, too… :/

cheezemziez 03-03-2013 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432776)
I hate feeling like I'm on the verge of breaking. One minute, I'm not okay, but not suicidal, and the next, I'm feeling like I could just take my razor blade and run the bath with hot water. And thinking about who would be in my suicide note, if anyone would miss me, or who my belongings would go to. And I don't know how much longer I can go through this. I just want someone that will listen to me and be there for me in real life instead of telling me, "Just stop thinking like that." or "Oh." or "Wow, you're kind of crazy."
Every single day, it's just... tiring. Waiting for the next breakdown, on edge every hour. I hate it.
I hate myself.

You are going to get through this. Everything is going to get better. No matter how long it takes, we'll be here for you, even if we can't be there physically. We love you. You can do this.
You are too epyk to hate.

LaurenM 03-03-2013 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 432735)
I dream too much.

My dad's not letting me dream. I want to fall into a daydream and just go through a day without planning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432776)
I hate feeling like I'm on the verge of breaking. One minute, I'm not okay, but not suicidal, and the next, I'm feeling like I could just take my razor blade and run the bath with hot water. And thinking about who would be in my suicide note, if anyone would miss me, or who my belongings would go to. And I don't know how much longer I can go through this. I just want someone that will listen to me and be there for me in real life instead of telling me, "Just stop thinking like that." or "Oh." or "Wow, you're kind of crazy."
Every single day, it's just... tiring. Waiting for the next breakdown, on edge every hour. I hate it.
I hate myself.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432816)
I won't tonight, but...
I hate everything about me. I hate my name. I hate my personality and how I think and how I act. I hate that I'm a hypocrite and that I'm a bitch and that I'm an idiot and that I'm just stupid. I hate my face, my body, my teeth, my glasses, my braces, my smile, my voice, my weight. I don't even know why I bother looking in the mirror anymore. I hate my writing, I hate how I can rarely write anything original anymore, and that Sastiel fic? No. I can't draw, I can't write, I can't get good grades, I don't want to eat and I fuck things up. I hate who I am and I can understand why others do too.

I don't hate you and you shouldn't either. However you don't like stuff about you, embrace them, embrace yourself. Write ten things you like about yourself.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.