The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Ruza 07-15-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 317046)
Their fans annoy the heck outta me.
You're not gonna marry them, you're not gonna date them. So stop obsessing over it.
They're just like Nsync or the Backstreet Boys. No one will care about them in 10 years.

My friend really likes them, so it's difficult to be around her sometimes. Her favorite moron is Harry Styles.

wildwolf 07-15-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 317047)
One Direction is horrid. They're just a new Backstreet Boys, nothing special. They spit out crappy, auto-tuned, shallow songs that teenage girls love. It's sickening. Makes me want to punch someone.

That's a good summary.

wildwolf 07-15-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 317048)
My friend really likes them, so it's difficult to be around her sometimes. Her favorite moron is Harry Styles.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rWH2_mqHne...t+feel+bro.png

My (ex) friend is so sure she's gonna marry Zayn.

Ruza 07-15-2012 09:24 AM

And people keep saying, "Don't hate!" Well, there's certainly nothing to like.

wildwolf 07-15-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 317051)
And people keep saying, "Don't hate!" Well, there's certainly nothing to like.

http://cloudcuckoolander.files.wordp...gelkonform.png

wildwolf 07-15-2012 09:28 AM

Girls *GIRLS, there are no boy fans, unless they are old pedophiles or gay* LOVE them because OMG THEY R SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAWT!!111!!!

wildwolf 07-15-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 317045)
That reminds me of a picture of George holding a cat. The cat looks like it's trying to run away. xD

http://www.trendrabbit.com/wp-conten...e_harrison.jpg

Ruza 07-15-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 317054)

Yes, that one. xD So cute.

wildwolf 07-15-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 317055)
Yes, that one. xD So cute.

Lucky cat. :P Gotta love the Beatles!

LaurenM 07-15-2012 10:24 AM

I don't hate the lovers of One Direction, I just hate One Direction itself. Unless they go overly obsessed. Then I tell them to get a grip and stop making fools out of themselves.

wildwolf 07-15-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 317103)
I don't hate the lovers of One Direction, I just hate One Direction itself. Unless they go overly obsessed. Then I tell them to get a grip and stop making fools out of themselves.

I don't like either.

LaurenM 07-15-2012 12:08 PM

So if you have a friend who turns out liking One Direction, you would immediately unfriend him or her?

wildwolf 07-15-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 317193)
So if you have a friend who turns out liking One Direction, you would immediately unfriend him or her?

Unfriend? I don't have a Facebook.
No, I wouldn't. I have a bunch of friends who like One Direction. I just tell them not to obsess about them when I'm around.

MaryElizabeth 07-15-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 317047)
One Direction is horrid. They're just a new Backstreet Boys, nothing special. They spit out crappy, auto-tuned, shallow songs that teenage girls love. It's sickening. Makes me want to punch someone.

Exactly. They're only famous because of swoony, hormonal fifteen-year-olds.

Moose 07-15-2012 03:16 PM

In the UK, EVERYBODY pretty much likes 1D :P I think their music is OK, but they're not that bad Unfriend somebody because they like a band you don't like? That sounds harsh to me...(Unless you were being sarcastic xD)

rebecca 07-15-2012 03:19 PM

I despise One Direction and I reside in the United Kingdom, thank you very much for the stereotype there. I cannot like them. I was raised on Queen for goodness sake!

Moose 07-15-2012 03:24 PM

Rebecca: Sorry. I just realised how stupid that sounded. xD

What I meant was, that most people my age who listen to pop songs like 1D.

rebecca 07-15-2012 03:40 PM

So you live in the United Kingdom I take it?

Moose 07-15-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 317236)
So you live in the United Kingdom I take it?

Yes. :D .

Ruza 07-15-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 317233)
I despise One Direction and I reside in the United Kingdom, thank you very much for the stereotype there. I cannot like them. I was raised on Queen for goodness sake!

You listen to Queen too?! Freddie Mercury had an amazing vocal range. I love all of their songs, but my absolute favorites are Under Pressure, Somebody to Love, and Bohemian Rhapsody.

wildwolf 07-15-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 317292)
You listen to Queen too?! Freddie Mercury had an amazing vocal range. I love all of their songs, but my absolute favorites are Under Pressure, Somebody to Love, and Bohemian Rhapsody.

I love Queen. :3

TheAshWolf 07-15-2012 08:14 PM

:D QUEEN! Bohemian Rhapsody...I love that song.

nngo 07-15-2012 09:52 PM

Queen is awesome. ^_^ My dad loves them, just as he loves One Direction.

Sandy 07-15-2012 10:25 PM

(*relevant to the convo of people talking about things they hate, I guess*)
I know this girl named Sarah in real life. I crack jokes around my friends, they laugh, but when she's with them, she does this cackly thing and calls me a creeper pedo.
I mean, what the fax machine?
Do you even know what the word "pedophile" means, child?
Pedophiles are disgraces to creation, the ones who keep on f***ing up the delicate sanity of today's children and filling the world with useless mental kids who want to kill themselves and kill everyone else.
When you say this, Sarah, it makes me want to slap you.
Considering how creepy you are, you're not really one to talk.
You're just like A, making stupid badly-times 9/11 jokes.
Where I live, it is RARE and PRECIOUS to find someone who's not messed in the head, who doesn't fill their lungs with pot and smoke to erase the pain because they've had a "creeper pedo" in their life.
So just shut your face and think before you stay stupid remarks like that to me and knock some sense into yourself.

Anyways... continue.

LaurenM 07-15-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 317210)
Unfriend? I don't have a Facebook.
No, I wouldn't. I have a bunch of friends who like One Direction. I just tell them not to obsess about them when I'm around.

Not Facebook. In real life.

LaurenM 07-15-2012 10:32 PM

QUEEN!
My friend loves 'Bicycle'. And I love Bohemian Rhapsody.

LaurenM 07-16-2012 03:03 AM

I'm scared. Nervous.
Tomorrow is the Pre-S1 test in Hong Kong. It puts you in classes, and there are five classes in each grade in the school I'm going to. You have to be good at Mandarin to be in the first two classes, and I'm not. I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of morons in English! It'll affect everything.

rebecca 07-16-2012 03:11 AM

Revise. I am terrible at French for a start, but I managed to get a high level in my exam in the language. Just do your best.

AlgebraAddict 07-16-2012 03:13 AM

I just got my Enrichment center report card. A hundred percent average. I got a stinking seventy four percent the last quarter, but I just got the extra credit and it worked out. Do your best, Lauren.

rebecca 07-16-2012 03:15 AM

I am going to be put into what we call 'sets'. Similar thing to what you are talking about Lauren, except it works slightly differently.

LaurenM 07-16-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 317419)
Revise. I am terrible at French for a start, but I managed to get a high level in my exam in the language. Just do your best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 317423)
I just got my Enrichment center report card. A hundred percent average. I got a stinking seventy four percent the last quarter, but I just got the extra credit and it worked out. Do your best, Lauren.

Thanks. It's an oral test, though. My dad has been talking to me in Mandarin for several days and I just freak out.
I'm glad my grandad is slightly better, though. I'm planning to let Mum listen to Welcome TO the Black Parade when...well...

AlgebraAddict 07-16-2012 12:17 PM

Yeah. Your poor mom... :/

LaurenM 07-16-2012 08:14 PM

It's today today today today today...

AlgebraAddict 07-16-2012 08:23 PM

Goood luck.

soph-soph27 07-16-2012 09:36 PM

Dear Dad.
I don't CARE that I say things in a different way, and say acknowledge the way it looks, not broken into TWO parts. I don't CARE that you think I should be a girl in the Shakespeare play. I don't CARE that I have a slight accent and a slightly different voice than the average american, making me pronounce words differently often, and making me sound DIFFERENT when speaking lines. I DON'T CARE. Let me FREAKING be MYSELF.

HeatherB 07-16-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 317730)
Dear Dad.
I don't CARE that I say things in a different way, and say acknowledge the way it looks, not broken into TWO parts. I don't CARE that you think I should be a girl in the Shakespeare play. I don't CARE that I have a slight accent and a slightly different voice than the average american, making me pronounce words differently often, and making me sound DIFFERENT when speaking lines. I DON'T CARE. Let me FREAKING be MYSELF.

Soph.... breathe and remember Lauren Lopez has a freakishly high voice that should not be humanly possible and can do a million accents. That Joe Walker can do all sorts of accents too and plus, was ridiculed by fans for his singing voice... which is part of the reason he sings in character, I believe a Starkid once said... And that it's all right. And you're right. There's nothing wrong with talking the way you talk (and I think I say 'acknowledge' the same way, so...) and playing the characters you play. And Lauren Lopez played a little British boy. What I'm trying to say is... d--- straight don't let your dad get you down. I'm sure you earned the spot in the Shakespeare play and that you will act it perfectly because that's what you do. You act, perfectly. You're supermegafoxyawesomehot so don't let anyone tell you otherwise... hope this helped, too :)

MaryElizabeth 07-16-2012 09:58 PM

I'm starting to think that this really is a thread for melodramatic teenagers...

LizzieS 07-16-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 317744)
I'm starting to think that this really is a thread for melodramatic teenagers...

It probably is. Melodramatic teenagers like to emotionally vent. xD

HeatherB 07-16-2012 10:18 PM

Well then. Here goes. *takes deep breath*
I hardly ever cry. Last night something snapped. Today I'm fine. HORMONES. DIE. NOW.

MaryElizabeth 07-16-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 317775)
Well then. Here goes. *takes deep breath*
I hardly ever cry. Last night something snapped. Today I'm fine. HORMONES. DIE. NOW.

XD That made me chuckle.