The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

nngo 07-22-2012 07:24 PM

They say you learn something everyday.

Sandy 07-22-2012 10:33 PM

Indeed... so why do you think it's pot again? o_O

MaryElizabeth 07-22-2012 10:39 PM

XX, it wouldn't be such a shocking thing if it was just pot.

My opinion is that he was already mentally deranged. The bath salts caused him damaged, but it didn't turn him into a cannibal.

LaurenM 07-22-2012 11:00 PM

Are those drugs?
(well, it so obviously seems to be)
I don't know about this one :P

nngo 07-22-2012 11:35 PM

The news, as far as its accuracy goes, says they only found pot in the face-eating guy's system. Though I also think he was somewhat deranged of some sort. Or maybe he's just a modern-day cannibal going through a normal day in his man-eating life with a touch of marijuana to top the sundae.

Sandy 07-23-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 320749)
The news, as far as its accuracy goes, says they only found pot in the face-eating guy's system. Though I also think he was somewhat deranged of some sort. Or maybe he's just a modern-day cannibal going through a normal day in his man-eating life with a touch of marijuana to top the sundae.

Are you sure? If you're positive about that then, okey dokey... o_o But I'm still staying with bath salts... call me mainstream but it's common knowledge, at least here and on our news channels.
Like... pot doesn't do that to people unless used in combination with something else... Drugs; they're not a salad bar. Combining things like that probably could result in a cannibalistic fit, but... weed? Nah, man, that would make you want to relax. I guess maybe he had weed AND bath salts. :^/

nngo 07-23-2012 12:34 AM

http://adai.washington.edu/marijuana...aggression.htm

cheezemziez 07-23-2012 05:48 AM

Such a lovely conversation.

wildwolf 07-23-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 320780)
Are you sure? If you're positive about that then, okey dokey... o_o But I'm still staying with bath salts... call me mainstream but it's common knowledge, at least here and on our news channels.
Like... pot doesn't do that to people unless used in combination with something else... Drugs; they're not a salad bar. Combining things like that probably could result in a cannibalistic fit, but... weed? Nah, man, that would make you want to relax. I guess maybe he had weed AND bath salts. :^/

I think he just ate the bath salts.

Ruza 07-23-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 320749)
The news, as far as its accuracy goes, says they only found pot in the face-eating guy's system. Though I also think he was somewhat deranged of some sort. Or maybe he's just a modern-day cannibal going through a normal day in his man-eating life with a touch of marijuana to top the sundae.

Why are you ready to jump on the fact that he could be mentally deranged? Not all criminals have a mental problem. They use that to get out of the death penalty.

Stephiey 07-23-2012 11:14 AM

Ugh! I am so mad at her right now! You just love Elizabeth more than me, huh? Don't act like it's not true. I've always known. How do you think I feel when you say "Oh, Elizabeth sings soooo much better than you, Stephanie" even though I'm the one taking the lessons. Do you think it makes me feel good when you call me ugly and stupid and irresponsible. And I wish that you would just read my writing for once! I mean, all you talk about is how stupid writing is and what a waste of time it is and you haven't even read any of my stuff!!!! I just wish that you would actually support me in the things I like instead of trying to make me into some sort of concert pianist!!!

wildwolf 07-23-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 320811)
Why are you ready to jump on the fact that he could be mentally deranged? Not all criminals have a mental problem. They use that to get out of the death penalty.

If the criminal is middle eastern, they're a terrorist.
If they're black, they are a thug.
If they're white, it's just mental illness.
Or that's how it usually goes.

nngo 07-23-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 320811)
Why are you ready to jump on the fact that he could be mentally deranged? Not all criminals have a mental problem. They use that to get out of the death penalty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 320817)
If the criminal is middle eastern, they're a terrorist.
If they're black, they are a thug.
If they're white, it's just mental illness.
Or that's how it usually goes.

I'm just guessing that he his head was somehow messed up because I haven't a reasonable idea why else he would eat a guy's face off.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-...ry?id=16458696

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-27/u...ack_1?_s=PM:US

Or maybe he's just like that.

MaryElizabeth 07-23-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 320817)
If the criminal is middle eastern, they're a terrorist.
If they're black, they are a thug.
If they're white, it's just mental illness.
Or that's how it usually goes.

I don't even know what the guy looks like. I just know that bath salts aren't going to start a zombie apocalypse, and neither is pot.

nngo 07-23-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 320905)
I don't even know what the guy looks like. I just know that bath salts aren't going to start a zombie apocalypse, and neither is pot.

I didn't know either. And it would be ridiculous if there was some sort of bath salts-zombie apocalypse. Just imagine it.

wildwolf 07-23-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 320910)
I didn't know either. And it would be ridiculous if there was some sort of bath salts-zombie apocalypse. Just imagine it.

That would be hilarious.

BATH SALTS. BATH SALTS!

nngo 07-23-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 321015)
That would be hilarious.

BATH SALTS. BATH SALTS!

*low groan* We have come to eat your face... grr.. face..

chelseki3 07-23-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 320797)
Such a lovely conversation.

I know, right?

magsiscool 07-23-2012 08:50 PM

You see I have been feeling like the fourth wheel with some kidpubbers *Makes no sense thought but you get the picture*
We calling them Thing 1, Bob and Cristina
So the friends made this trio thing on a NES and ever since I feel left out
Makes me sad

MaryElizabeth 07-23-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 321214)
You see I have been feeling like the fourth wheel with some kidpubbers *Makes no sense thought but you get the picture*
We calling them Thing 1, Bob and Cristina
So the friends made this trio thing on a NES and ever since I feel left out
Makes me sad

So, I checked the School NES....I'm guessing you're talking about CT, Camikat, and XX?

Don't take it personally. They're just very good friends. It doesn't mean that they hate you.

nngo 07-23-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 321214)
You see I have been feeling like the fourth wheel with some kidpubbers *Makes no sense thought but you get the picture*
We calling them Thing 1, Bob and Cristina
So the friends made this trio thing on a NES and ever since I feel left out
Makes me sad

If you're talking about me, I've always wanted to be called Bob.

Lily09 07-23-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 321245)
If you're talking about me, I've always wanted to be called Bob.

Hahaha xD I just had to laugh.

MaryElizabeth 07-23-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 321245)
If you're talking about me, I've always wanted to be called Bob.

:D XX, you're epic.

Sandy 07-23-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 320811)
Why are you ready to jump on the fact that he could be mentally deranged? Not all criminals have a mental problem. They use that to get out of the death penalty.

Maybe it's just a mental state that lingered in the back of his mind. They say that it's risky to try hallucinogenic drugs, due to the risk of having a "bad trip" where you see claws and wolves and blood and stuff... so you have to have a certain mindset if you want to enjoy a trip. XP =D
Maybe he just had a bad trip.
In any case, it's over now. :/ He dead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 321015)
That would be hilarious.

BATH SALTS. BATH SALTS!

I second that. 8D

LaurenM 07-23-2012 11:50 PM

XX is indeed Epyk.
I told that to my mum and accidentally laughed. She started chastising me :P

AlgebraAddict 07-26-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 321214)
You see I have been feeling like the fourth wheel with some kidpubbers *Makes no sense thought but you get the picture*
We calling them Thing 1, Bob and Cristina
So the friends made this trio thing on a NES and ever since I feel left out
Makes me sad


I know how you feel. This does happen to me, and it's a pain. But you can't take it personally.

CrazyCat 07-26-2012 04:17 PM

OMG Esther I love your sig. Little My for the win. :D

Sandy 07-26-2012 06:55 PM

The tags are so creepy... ;A;

BlueMi 07-26-2012 08:18 PM

I wanted to write more of my story, Winter Blooming. Then I remembered that Winter Blooming is on my flash drive. My flash drive which I'd lost, then found, then stupidly threw, aiming to get it onto my shelf.
My flash drive that I threw behind my shelf.
My flash drive that I threw behind my shelf, which is bolted to the wall.
Well shit. >_>
I guess I won't be writing more. xD

AlgebraAddict 07-26-2012 08:19 PM

Pokey. You e-mailed me what you had of Winter Blooming. Can I send it back to you? :)

BlueMi 07-26-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 322877)
Pokey. You e-mailed me what you had of Winter Blooming. Can I send it back to you? :)

It wasn't all I had, it was like half the chapter. But sure, thanks. (:

AlgebraAddict 07-26-2012 08:26 PM

Kay. Sent.

07-27-2012 05:25 PM

My friend is begging me to ask this... >.>

Okay, so there's this guy at our church, and she has a really big crush on him. At church camp they were kind of flirting and hanging out, and then this past week we both sat with a couple friends and their family. The guy and his friend came over and looked like they were about to pee themselves from excitement when it was time to greet people. They were sitting all the way across the church and they came straight over to us and shook hands. The only problem is the guy is three years older (although he doesn't look like it), and she said her Mom would never let her date him. She wants some advice. I have no clue what to tell her, either. :confused: XD So...yeah. She's probably going to see him this Sunday, too.

Rockshadow 07-27-2012 05:40 PM

I hate to say this..but...I'm afraid your friend might have to set her sights a little younger. :/ I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but if her mom won't let her and he's three years older, it won't work. :( Sorry.

nngo 07-27-2012 05:41 PM

Make her keep stalking him till she's thirty. By then, three years older is barely anything.

AlgebraAddict 07-27-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 323251)
My friend is begging me to ask this... >.>

Okay, so there's this guy at our church, and she has a really big crush on him. At church camp they were kind of flirting and hanging out, and then this past week we both sat with a couple friends and their family. The guy and his friend came over and looked like they were about to pee themselves from excitement when it was time to greet people. They were sitting all the way across the church and they came straight over to us and shook hands. The only problem is the guy is three years older (although he doesn't look like it), and she said her Mom would never let her date him. She wants some advice. I have no clue what to tell her, either. :confused: XD So...yeah. She's probably going to see him this Sunday, too.



So a thirteen year old girl has a crush on a sixteen year old guy or something like this? It's a flipping teen romance. She will so not care about him in a few years. If she does, great. But still.

07-27-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 323257)
So a thirteen year old girl has a crush on a sixteen year old guy or something like this? It's a flipping teen romance. She will so not care about him in a few years. If she does, great. But still.

Yes, except she's twelve. XD About to turn thirteen.

AlgebraAddict 07-27-2012 06:06 PM

-_-


I'm sorry, but teen crushes are the most stupid thing ever.

07-27-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 323259)
-_-


I'm sorry, but teen crushes are the most stupid thing ever.

No, don't apologize. I agree. XD It shouldn't be considered a date if your parents have to drive you and go inside the movies with you. :rolleyes: At my school, they only last about a week anyway, but I do have to give credit to my friend Wyatt, since he's been dating the same girl for the past three years. But still. XD

AlgebraAddict 07-27-2012 06:12 PM

I'll probably date my friend Jordan when I'm fourteen just to annoy my mom. But not really. He's the most awesome guy I know, but I can't imagine kissing him. O_O


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.