The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 03-04-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433409)
BUT MAX YOU JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THAT FROM ME FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO.

Is it because you wanted to suppress the feeling?

Yes. That. That right there.

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433410)
Yes. That. That right there.

But Max, you shouldn't have denied what you were feeling and you shouldn't have said those things to Isaac. He texted me and it didn't phase him at all, but it was rude nevertheless to call him 'a piece of shit' on Chatzy. Denying anything didnt help, but saying those things made it worse.

Ugh I promised him I wouldnt defend him but meh

maxi 03-04-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433411)
But Max, you shouldn't have denied what you were feeling and you shouldn't have said those to Isaac. He texted me and it didn't phase him at all, but it was rude nevertheless to call him 'a piece of shit' on Chatzy.

Ugh I promised him I would defend him but meh

Now he thinks I don't like him...when now I do. And I didn't say that on Chatzy. I didn't. D: I just want Isaac to know...

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433407)
It's because he likes her...
Because he likes her...
That is the only reason.

I'm going to try to put this as calmly and least-offensively as I can.

Max...I hate to tell you this, but...several reasons why this is not exactly okay:
(1) He has a right to like whoever he wants to like,
(2) Targeting him as an author and friend just because of this situation is a very inconsiderate thing to do.
(3) You need to have more control over your responses when you get emotional like this--hence the situation with her.

I'm not trying to be blunt or trying to hurt you. I'm trying to be honest and serious about this situation. Please understand that I just want you to feel better, and am trying to solve this by pointing out the main issues. <:^J

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433408)
I'm sorry if I sound rude to you, Ash. I don't want to break our friendship.

I don't want to break our online-friendship, either. The thing is, you have been acting very differently lately--mainly more aggressive. But, also, you seem to be...troubled. And your behavior has been off. I do not know how to interpret or understand these changes.

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433412)
Now he thinks I don't like him...when now I do. And I didn't say that on Chatzy. I didn't. D: I just want Isaac to know...

Um, that was one of the first things I saw?
'A piece of sh--'

But, he'll forgive you, he seriously will. You wanted me to text him, and I did, and he'll understand.

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433411)
But Max, you shouldn't have denied what you were feeling and you shouldn't have said those things to Isaac. He texted me and it didn't phase him at all, but it was rude nevertheless to call him 'a piece of shit' on Chatzy. Denying anything didnt help, but saying those things made it worse.

Ugh I promised him I wouldnt defend him but meh

PROMISED I WOULDN'T DEFEND HIM
ugh why do I keep typing would instead of wouldn't
I said I wouldn't defend him cause that's what he wanted
ugh miswording

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433414)
Um, that was one of the first things I saw?
'A piece of sh--'

But, he'll forgive you, he seriously will. You wanted me to text him, and I did, and he'll understand.

Meanwhile, I don't understand.

At all.

:^|

Friends don't do that to other friends. I understand that sometimes, people snap and say things they don't mean, but this just seems...unusual to me. I've never seen such random hostility.

Just so I'm clear on this, you were never really angry with him? You were just trying to suppress the feeling with false anger? And...does he know how you feel?

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:28 AM

*deleted because remembers that I should let others talk too *

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 433419)
i feel so... left out. haha jk. this is confusing >.<

Don't worry. I think it's best that the fewer people that are involved in this, the better.

maxi 03-04-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 433413)
I'm going to try to put this as calmly and least-offensively as I can.

Max...I hate to tell you this, but...several reasons why this is not exactly okay:
(1) He has a right to like whoever he wants to like,
(2) Targeting him as an author and friend just because of this situation is a very inconsiderate thing to do.
(3) You need to have more control over your responses when you get emotional like this--hence the situation with BearWithAStrawberry.

I'm not trying to be blunt or trying to hurt you. I'm trying to be honest and serious about this situation. Please understand that I just want you to feel better, and am trying to solve this by pointing out the main issues. <:^J

I don't want to break our online-friendship, either. The thing is, you have been acting very differently lately--mainly more aggressive. But, also, Max, you seem to be...troubled. And your behavior has been off. I do not know how to interpret or understand these changes.

XD It isn't offensive.
I will answer to those:
(1) I know he can like whoever he likes. I never said I didn't know that,
(2) I was just ... I dunno. I have mixed feelings and I want myself to be safe but then I end up insulting people... ._. And,
(3) Yes...my emotional problems are not dealing very well with the preposterous reasons that absolutely no civilian can ordinarily explain. *is a geek*
Yeah, I guess high school has changed a lot of things--jokes are getting dirtier but I want to stay as a mature kid, responsibility is not that much taken care of and I know that sounds bit wrong but it is true. I have been getting more aggressive and I am sorry (to everyone) that I have been acting this way.