Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - I need serious advice about the boy I babysit
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 10:16 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,918


That boy should not be living with that woman. If you're like fourteen or younger you should like tell your parents and have them do something, if you're older do something yourself. If you look online, you can find who is in charge of taking care of those things in your state and you can probably contact them about it. Poor kid.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote