Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Ascendance - Nes
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
(man i'm dumb as heck so if i misinterpret things just let me know and I will change it, sorry)

A soft passive smiled played across his face, obscuring the sharpness beneath. "Do i anger you, princess? I spoke out of place, though I'm well aware that what I spoke is the truth. I apologize. I had no intention to set you into such a mood."
He seemed amused, and the glint in his eyes seemed to tell that he was reassessing her. "I am the prince of the south- Bernard. It's a pleasure to meet you, competitor."

(i have no clue what i'm doing hhhh)
Prince of the South? Bernard? By the gods, Saelia wished that she had prepared herself more thoroughly for this, and had known about this man's presence beforehand. His soft smile invited butterflies to flutter their shimmering wings around her stomach, painting a canvas of nerves.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Prince of the South," Saelia introduced herself thereafter, "I'm Saelia Ryenns, the Competitor of the North and the daughter of the Northern Lord. I pray that your stay here is welcoming, and that my father does not hassle you around too much. Gods know that I feel that way sometimes. How do you like the kingdom of Golgaroch so far?"
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains