Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - The Rant About What you're Writing Thread.
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 01:59 AM

ok, yeah. hi.
I don't write as much as I used to.

It's kind of funny how most of what I wrote two years ago, in 2018, which is when I was last active, was about gay 11-year-old detectives and space (aliens, especially were sort of my thing). Yeah, nothing like that anymore.

Now, I for the past few months have been trying to get my keyboard more used to typing for hours on end. I am writing again, just not on here.

I will think about putting a link somewhere to the websites I am extremely active writing on, if anyone is interested. This isn't said with pride, but if I do this, don't be surprised if you're offended by something. I have a pretty big mouth. Confront me for my words, I deserve it.

It will take me a while to think about though, since I made it clear in my signature that I said a lot of edgy shit when I was younger and I do not want to be associated with that anymore. It's just not me. I'm not going to specify on anything, but I may have told lies. I may have offended the people in ways I can't imagine doing again (note: I mean direct, intended offense to a certain community in specific)

I'll update this 'rant' with info on the more juicy stuff I'm writing soon.

edit:

Ok so I've been writing just small unfinished descriptions of made-up scenarios that pop up in my head. I also wrote a character last night and I'm really proud of him lol. That's basically all it is.

Last edited by Syafai; 04-24-2020 at 10:27 AM.