Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - The Rant About What you're Writing Thread.
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
ok, yeah. hi.
I don't write as much as I used to.

It's kind of funny how most of what I wrote two years ago, in 2018, which is when I was last active, was about gay 11-year-old detectives and space (aliens, especially were sort of my thing). Yeah, nothing like that anymore.

Now, I for the past few months have been trying to get my keyboard more used to typing for hours on end. I am writing again, just not on here.

I will think about putting a link somewhere to the websites I am extremely active writing on, if anyone is interested. This isn't said with pride, but if I do this, don't be surprised if you're offended by something. I have a pretty big mouth. Confront me for my words, I deserve it.

It will take me a while to think about though, since I made it clear in my signature that I said a lot of edgy shit when I was younger and I do not want to be associated with that anymore. It's just not me. I'm not going to specify on anything, but I may have told lies. I may have offended the people in ways I can't imagine doing again (note: I mean direct, intended offense to a certain community in specific)

I'll update this 'rant' with info on the more juicy stuff I'm writing soon.

edit:

Ok so I've been writing just small unfinished descriptions of made-up scenarios that pop up in my head. I also wrote a character last night and I'm really proud of him lol. That's basically all it is.
Hi, kiddo. Welcome back. Remember me? Do you still go by Sy or Sumayyah?

WHO'S THE CHARACTER YOU WERE WRITING I WANT DETAILS

Thinking a lot about your change and my lack thereof over these years. hmu if you come back to KidPub and want to hear a maudlin rant from an adult whose adulthood is solely legal and has not yet been accepted.

-i found, amber run