Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - S.T.O.R.M.: Rise of N.E.C.R.O. NES
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 11:00 AM

I quickly downloaded all the video footage to my laptop. I was about to trace the location of the cameras to find their base, but an older file caught my eye. It was three days old. I clicked on it and a video popped up onscreen. It showed someone sitting on a throne. I pulled up my identification software and it identified him as the F.E.A.R. commander. Suddenly a huge door swung open and someone in a heavy black cloak walked it. The identification software couldn't identify him! I kept watching and saw the F.E.A.R. commander pull out a wicked-looking sword and ask, "Who are you." He got no response. I watched in amazement as the intruder pulled out a scythe from his cloak. Then they began to duel. A minute later the F.E.A.R. commander was on the floor with the scythe in his back. The stranger then sat on the throne. I knew the commander had been the best fighter there. That had been how he had gotten to the top. How ad this intruder been such a good fighter? I was puzzled.

Stan Lee