Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Summer Murder Mystery NES
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Cool idea! I'm not sure how well I'll keep up with this, but I'm excited to try!

Name: Lydia Vevioni
Gender/preferred pronouns: Female, she/her
Sexuality: Demibisexual
Personality: Reserved, guillable, and easily embarrassed. She's a people-pleaser by instinct and a hard-worker by necessity. She's not terribly clever, but she's also not White-Chick-in-a-Horror-Movie dumb, you know? She craves attention and approval from those around her, but is too introverted to go and demand it, so she ends up pushed to the background a lot. Overall she's polite and very sweet, she'll probably do your homework if you ask nicely, but she also harbours a lot of hidden resentment towards a lot of people. Who knows when all that resentment will finally come pouring out, hm? *eyebrow wiggle*

Appearance: Short, olive-skinned, with some pudge. She has breakouts on her forehead that she will do anything to get rid of short of peeling off her skin. She has silky brown, shoulder length hair, it's heavy and gets really hot in the summer but her mom won't let her cut it. Her eyes are dark green and framed by long lashes, her right eye has warm brown sectoral heterochromia. They are arguably her prettiest feature and definitely the one she flaunts the most. Her hands are a close second-- fine-boned and articulate, with long violin fingers and callouses from her cello.

Other important details (backstory, relationships with other characters, etc.): I'll fill this out later, maybe, when my attention span resets. But suffice to say that she was a promising musician from a borderline-poor family and her parents forced her to become better and better and enter competition after competition to earn money. And now she kind of hates music and resents her parents. This trip is her chance to get away from it all, at least for a little while.
oooh i like your character thanks for joining

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window