Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Summer Murder Mystery NES
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Idk if anybody noticed but I made Alisha 2 years younger bc it's her brother who's dragging her along and the one in this friend group and she knows none of these people

Also here's Jonah

Name: Jonah Emmerence

Age (I was thinking late highschool for the ages here, but if you guys want to do college kids that works too): 18 (the trip starts on his birthday)

Gender/preferred pronouns: Male, he/him

Sexuality: He has a girlfriend (dunno if anyone wants to make her or be her if not she's not coming, I don't feel like it) and tells everyone he's straight but really he's homoflexible and honestly is quite surprised he even likes any girls at all

Personality: Jonah is bright spirited. Not really on the intelligent side, but he's always got a nice smile and is ready for adventure. He's a socialite and the opposite of his sister. He is quite surprised when things go wrong (which doesn't usually happen to him) and probably will skirt around the murder/not really try to figure out who it is because when he finds out one of his friends had been killing everybody he will kinda just hide alone feeling betrayed by everyone. He plays basketball on the school team and is a star but honestly he could care less. He loves his sister even when she doesn't love him. He has a magnetic personality and is also quite chill and yet bright and bubbly and he's just an explosion of color tbh

Appearance: Jonah has slightly olive skin (something Alisha didn't inherit) and dark brown straight hair that goes just to his chin and this guy is really attractive and also adorable. He'll wear a white t-shirt on most days and sometimes his varsity jacket or a jean jacket and also jeans and Converse because why not. He doesn't really care too much about how he looks but honestly looks perfect. Unlike his sister he's pretty tall, probably 6' or 5'11''.

Other important details (backstory, relationships with other characters, etc.): His sister is Alisha. He's a Cancer with a Leo or Aries moon although nobody cares about his sign
Oooh can I be the girlfriend I have an idea

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window