Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Twilight Haters!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 02:58 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I literally just finished the Twilight series yesterday.
Honestly though, I don't think it was bad. Like, really, it was well-written, and the characters were interesting and I actually liked the plot, which is saying something because I reeeaally don't like romance novels. I mean, the Volturi? Hello? Yeah, the bulk of the story was Edward and Bella and mushy-gushy stuff, but there was also a crap-ton of danger and life-threatening occaisions.

It wasn't boring at least. And I don't really think it's that cliche anymore.
I definitely agree. The books were quite honestly really good. I had trouble putting them down. However, they completely ruined the movies. It was so difficult watching the movies after reading the books. The characters acted really awkward and it was painful to watch. I think most people hate it because they've only seen the movies.

I am so glad that twilight has died down. Mainly because I live really close to Forks and there were seriously so many tourists it's not even funny. They even had a chain of Twilight stores around our area (which have thankfully gone out of business). My friend and I went down to Forks and took the twilight tour for fun and it was really lame. Forks is really lame. It's tiny and run down. Just ick.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday