Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Summer Murder Mystery NES
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 08:12 AM

Name: Chloe O’Malley

Age (I was thinking late highschool for the ages here, but if you guys want to do college kids that works too): 17

Gender/preferred pronouns: female, she/her

Sexuality: bi

Personality: Bright, upbeat, and fun, Chloe loves being the center of attention. She is friendly and bubbly and easy to get along with, however she has very low self-esteem that she tries to hide by being extra friendly and nice to people. She’s really dramatic and emotional (she is a theatre kid) but generally easy to talk to. She likes making up stories and getting dressed up.

Appearance: Chest-length dirty blonde hair that can be described as wavy on a good day, though often it is a bit more on the frizzy side. She has a smattering if freckles on her nose and cheeks, and clear round glasses. Her eyes are hazel and a mixture of green and brown. Chloe is thin and tall, without many curves. She’s close to the same height as her best friend Joss at 5’ 9”.

Other important details (backstory, relationships with other characters, etc.): Best friends with Joss, and in theatre. She used to be friends with Charlotte in elementary school but had a falling out in middle school over a boy. She has been best friends with Joss since sixth grade, and they are so tight and never leave each other’s side. Many people think she and Joss are dating but they are like brother and sister.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 04-11-2019 at 03:04 PM.