Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - I Need Some Quick Crush Advice!! I Need to Know By Tomorrow Morning . . .
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 09:46 AM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
Don't do that, it may be too pushy.
Try saying, "You're so cute" or something like that.
Don't be too romantic, as you two are not in a relationship (yet). Don't be a Friend Zone Fiona either.
Thanks for the advice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Are you good at drawing? Maybe instead of writing, something, yoy could make a little doodle...(:
Good idea!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia View Post
Or maybe write 'I <3 U too!' And YOU Are SOOOO lucky!
Yeah, I could . . . but I want to say something new and original. I know, I'm being picky.

And thank you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaddleAngel View Post
You should write a quote from a book you wrote. A cutesy love quote. Or a quote from your favorite book, or your favorite KP book quote... Here are a few random ones:
~I can't fall if you're not there to catch me.~ (Me)
~I'm falling so hard I can't think about anything but falling into your arms.~ (Me)
~I'd say I love your flaws more than your strengths, but, in my eyes, you don't have any weaknesses. ~ (Me)
OR you could go for the lyrics route... In which case, some:
~The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm and I'm a house of cards.~ (Taylor Swift, Sparks Fly)
~And I don't know how it gets better than this- you take my hand and drag me head-first, fearless/And I don't know why, but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, FEARLESS. ~(Taylor Swift, Fearless)
I gotta go... LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES! And shoot me an email, too! If you have time tonight, or tomorrow... saddleangel@gmail.com
Great idea!! I kind of want to be the original me, saying something coming from me, so he knows I actually mean it . . . but awesome idea!! Thank you!!!

Okay, I'm sorry guys, I'm being picky. I still don't know what to write. And I'm leaving soon!! EEEEP!! I have to decide quick.

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke