Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Anyone doing NaNo this year?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Ooh! If you guys tell me about your nano novels I can make book covers for you from my cover workshop
I made a cover for mine already but I would love another
Also I wanna yammer abt my nano novel tut

Ok so it's a future-set fantasy novel where people with inhuman powers (kinetics, pathons, Powered's, fae, enhanceds, ect.) are super feared and hated so they get killed off (in worse parts of the world) and stuck in prison on the lowest levels of crime possible with basically no chance of ever getting out. Everything is rigged and unfair for them. The three main characters of the book are all imprisoned in the same prison. One is a precious sweet damaged kid who's been imprisoned for so long (and was imprisoned at such a young age) that he believes he really is a monster and is afraid of his powers. One is an introverted, super smart guy who's nonconfrontational to a literal fault. And one is a loud, flirty person, who's alcoholic and does a lot of questionable things, but they just want to see their sister again and they can't because their sister is literally locked in Irkalla for being a girl.
They (plural) get into a lot of trouble, and they get hurt a lot, and it's great
So yeah,
P.s. I love my babies
Edit; p.p.s. It's called Antiblue / subtitle = adsum
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey