Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain.
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 12:05 AM

Why does every fucking thing have to be about my mother. When my very Catholic grandfather said Grace at the Christmas dinner we had tonight (it's straight out of the bible too) he decided to add something about my mother and how he hoped she was in heaven and whatever the bell else. Then my aunt got me a picture of our family with my mom in it. My grandmother got me a blanket that my great grandmother made for my mom. I just don't fucking understand it. My grandfather also brings "Susan" up every other sentence. Gods, I know they're trying their best, and I know they miss her too. Their own daughter committed suicide, for heaven's sake.

I'm just so fed up with it

Gods I wanted to cut so much

We have ONE shot at existing. We have ONE chance to make it count.

I'm going to have to do that without my mom.

I know it might sound stupid, but even after 3/4 or a year, it still hasn't really sunk in yet. That my mother had died. It comes in flashes, and when it does it's unbearable. But it goes away and I pretend she's on vacation or something. Anything. Because she can't really be gone.

Remember your life