Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - KidPub Harry Potter NES
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 10:17 PM

Name: Snow Oakley

Age/Year: Seventeen/Seventh Year

Appearance: A shortie but not tiny, golden brown hair just below the shoulders, average face, brown eyes, likes the color gray.

House: Ravenclaw

Background: The second child of a wizarding family whose last full Muggle on the tree is four generations back, but nonetheless still in tune with the Muggle world. With one older sister, three little brothers, and a baby nephew, Snow's home life is bursting with joy now that Voldemort is vanquished, but has lost so many friends and seen so much as a result of the war last year that her attitude at school has taken a definite turn for the worse.

(Parents: Erin and Kleos. Sister: Aemilia. Brothers: Aureus, Sincero, Iustus. Nephew: Durans. Aemilia's fiancÚ: Ivan.)

Personality/Driving Motives/Opinions on People and Communities: Snow lives in her head; always has, likely always will. It's how she interacts with reality. She creates stories and uses them to try to make sense of the world around her. She hates conflict, will avoid it at all costs, and while she esteems herself a coward has stood up to the Carrows more than once last year. Wants her family safe. Her family, as an old, traditional wizarding family, isn't completely sure what to think about Aemilia and Ivan, but baby Durans is surely a blessing, and Ivan is obviously no deserter. School, the school environment, is full of bad memories for Snow now that she avoids by diving into studies and stories. She wants to protect and care for and be with her friends, but is afraid to expose herself to...well, herself, and the truth. Kind and standoffish until you're a level three friend, at which point she will hesitantly expose her stories to you. You don't even get to know about her family other than her brothers or any deep story details until you're a level seven friend. You know you're level nine thousand when she's showing you a manuscript and talking about the Battle of Hogwarts last year.

Other: Of the Main Characters, she only knew Luna at all and Cho personally. She was very close to Marietta Edgecombe, however. (headcanon: Marietta died at the Battle of Hogwarts)

-i found, amber run