Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Homework Help
Thread: Homework Help
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
ok so I have a question for yall whoíve already taken algebra 2

so basically, Iím going into eighth grade next year but Iím starting algebra 2 and Iím doing it during the 2nd semester (sadly I couldnít do it during the 1st cuz of schedule problemos)

but let me get to the question. is algebra 2 hard? Iím taking an honors course and doing it twoish threeish years early. for algebra 1 and geometry, itíll show up I took them in 7th grade but my grade wonít be calculated in my high school gpa. however it will starting next year. good grades are really important to me and the idea of something actually being in my high school gpa is kind of scary. So if any of you guys have taken algebra 2 can u let me know if itís hard or your experience with it and yeah sorry for rambling thankssssss
My experience with Algebra 2 was really good. I have a decent head for numbers and it was fairly easy for me after having a good grounding in algebra 1 and geometry. My mom also took algebra two, and she is not (no offense) a natural mathematician. She's told me it was the only time she got a 100 in a math class.

A lot'll depend on your teacher-I had a very nice, patient teacher then, the same lady I do now, actually. But if you've already gotten through algebra 1 and geometry, ostensibly with good grades, you'll probably do just fine in algebra 2.

-i found, amber run