Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Teddy Lupin: Year One
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
no shush he's beautiful he's maxon

Maxon slept soundless in the Gryffindor Boys Dorm. He wasn't that tired because he still wanted to explore, but then again it would be another new day tomorrow and he was excited for every moment of it.

(Is Teddy in Gryffindor?)
Haha sure

(Yeah, Teddy made Gryffindor)
The next morning the Gryffindors had Transfiguration with the Ravenclaws. The students sat at their desks but the teacher wasn't there, so they decided to talk, when a small white puppy walked in but then turned into a white haired young adult who dramatically flopped onto the front desk startling a few Ravenclaws. "Transfiguration is one of the main arts of magic."
"Turning a thing into another thing," he said turning the apple on the teachers desk into a frog, "and back again." The frog turned back to an apple.
"I am Professor Foggyfoot. Your transfiguration teacher." Then he took a bite out of the apple.

Last edited by Arthurboulos; 01-03-2015 at 12:07 PM.