Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - TA-DA!!! This is the Yu-Gi-Oh! thread! (does anyone else watch it)
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 02:12 PM

Location: Somewhere in Hogwarts Castle, brewing Polyjuice Potion in my Slytherin robes
Default TA-DA!!! This is the Yu-Gi-Oh! thread! (does anyone else watch it)

Ok. If you are reading this, then I certainly hope you've at least watched all of the series (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters) because SPOILERS.

Ok. I'm just going to come right out and say I ship Serenity x Mai (nurseshipping), Leon x Yugi (tinyshipping; I came up with this name cause there wasn't already one), and Marik x Bakura (angstshipping) (along with Duke x Tristan (chaseshipping), Tea x Rebecca (envyshipping), Seto Kaiba and Zigfried (axisshipping), annnd... Joey x Valon (motorshipping, also one I came up with) *Valon is a minor character from Season 4*) so if you are strongly opposed to those ships, you can make your own thread because I will fangirl about them. None of these ships have any of the Yamis (Yami Marik, Yami Yugi, Yami Bakura), all are the normal characters.
Right. So...
I might go write some trashy fanfic now and post it on KidPub

Last edited by katchyboo; 10-08-2019 at 11:04 AM.