Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - This Kind (A really complicated and hopefully fun NES)
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 01:56 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Race: I'll make a standard human so everyone else can make non-humans. I may create others later

Name: Kyeri

Appearance: tall, pale, dark hair and eyes. Has a glare that could probably be fatal.

Weapons: generally guns

Personality: Raised around Magi and Crast, father has been ambassador to both groups on a number of diplomatic missions.

Sexuality (I'll allow any): SUPER HELLA ACE AF.

Background: Father is a diplomat, mother is a general. They are divorced. Father remarried a penniless writer named Clive. Moved around a lot from army bases, to full Magi colonies, to areas inhabited only by Crast. The only humans she knows

Were they raised in an interracial town/ city/ colony?: raised in a number of places, only one of them fully integrated.

Whose side are they on?: Nobody's. Has her father's ambitions for peace, her stepdad's mistrust of the government, but is also violent and headstrong, like her mother can be. Tries not to take sides.

What's their role in the war?: Has no role, as yet, but is close to the negotiations and to the strategy the humans are using.