Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - HSP N.E.S. (because why not)
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Eh sure, I can try this out though I’m not super active. I’ll make a character later today but for now I have a few questions.
First of all: why is everyone trying to hide their power? Is having a power common in this world? And Is there a limit to how many characters we can make?
Also, for the “LGBT+ness” section, might I suggest just putting sexuality? (Especially since straight isn’t part of the LGBTQ community, so in a way that’s kind of implying no straight characters haha (which I myself wouldn’t completely object to because I’m gay shipping trash heh))
First, everyone's trying to hide their power because this is just normal earth, ya know, and I guess you don't have to hide it, but I was thinking you don't want to end up on the news or experimented on.
Second, I was really blanking out so I didn't have time to think of the word "sexuality." Thanks, that works a lot better. And yes, no straight characters would be awesome.
Third, there is no character limit. Please don't create yourself an army though.
Also, HSP is a weird title, I know, it's just a really cheesy acronym. Props to whoever can guess what it stands for.
Have fun everyone! I'm so glad this is catching on (by 2 people lol.)