Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Isolation // NES
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 09:06 PM

AURORA TASTAIN
With a spectacular memory, Aurora can remember anything from the tiniest thing in general to evens a few years back. She's a bright, talented young girl who loves to do creative things like art and make things out of scrap.
Aurora loves jokes, even if she can't tell them herself. She somehow manages to keep everyone entertained almost at all times, even if she doesn't mean to.
Deep underneath this cute and bubbly exterior, there's a dark side to her. Aurora has a past she doesn't want to remember. Her parents were overly abusive, and she was taken away from them when she was 6 and sent to the local orphanage who treated her worse than she was at her old home. At the age of 8, many people had taken her home but returned her, because she always spoke her mind and never told a helpful lie.
When she was 9, she found herself in a kind and loving family who cared for her for who she really was.
Now at age 16, Aurora loves her family more than she does herself, but after an unfortunate incident, her adoptive mother passed away. The mother's last words were, "Take care of your father, Aurora. Know that I love you and will always be with you in spirit. You're a strong girl."
Her strawberry-blond hair looks red in the sunlight and brown when it's dark. She has pale skin, an almost haughty expression on her face at all times, and chestnut eyes that could make the evilest of evil's eyes melt.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"