Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - KidPub College (2)
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 10:30 PM

Name: Lena
Age (18 to 22, please): 18 c:
Personality: Shy, introverted, and nice around most people. A crazy-ass bitch around her very best friends. Curses far too much. Struggles with social anxiety and off/on depression, though it's been getting better. Creative, artsy, idealistic. Hates crowded places, being alone in a crowd, and going places without someone she's comfortable with. Awful at casual conversation. Likes cooking, drawing, writing, and music c: Sarcastic and intelligent. Decent sense of humor. Girly af.
Appearance (can be made up): (im just guessing what i'll look like in college ok) Ribcage-length, wavy sandy blonde hair (i'm hoping to go this color soon ahh), light skin with a golden undertone, big, dark eyes framed by long lashes. Tiny - five feet tall, curvy, around 100 lbs, tiny hands and feet. Wears girly/artsy clothes - skirts, sweaters, scarves, boots, hair ribbons, etc. hella fabulous and you know it.
**Roommate/Roommates: Ellie and Arin
Interests: Singing, piano, writing, drawing, shipping, anime, tv, food, cooking, tumblr, makeup, musicsss, idk attractive people i guess
Other: i may be dumb but at least my hair looks good

((death, white lies))