Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Ever wanted to say something, but just...couldn't?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
so I looked up the "Bible Belt" cos I was like what the fuck is the Bible Belt why the fuck does autocorrect capitalize that but not alma karma jfc bitch why

and I found out that being Texan means I'm in the supposed bb area
but I live a little north of Dallas and like, it is not a White Southern Christian area. I live closer to a mosque than a church. There's a Hindu temple as close to me as there is a church. There are lots of ethnically Chinese, Indian, Pakistani-- those are the three non-white groups there are a LOT of in my immediate area. In my elementary school I don't even know if whites were the majority; if they were, they were the majority but not as big as the combination of all the minorities. I'm not sure about adults, but like all of the kids I know are pretty progressive. It's never been that huge of an issue among the demographic of kids I know-- but then again, most of my acquaintances are fairly high-functioning, Asian, non-Christian, and often queer but not always. So while I may not have an accurate grasp of my area as a whole I was kind of surprised to find I live in the Bible Belt lol.
dude we live like right by each other wtf

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run