Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - KidPub Harry Potter NES
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 10:14 PM

Name: Kayla Ashfall
Age/Year: 12, 3rd year.
Appearance: She's got long brown hair that reaches her belly button, in a sort of gradient from dark, getting slightly lighter. It was clearly originally straight, but it's naturally waved ever so slightly. She had bangs, but they're clearly growing out, as they reach her ears and she'd prefer to part them incorrectly to go with the natural parting of her hair. Her face is dotted with freckles, although you don't quite notice them at first; her large smile and hazel eyes catch your attention on first glance. Getting to see her more, her eyebrows are a lot lighter than her hair, and her eyelashes are dark and thick. She has a birthmark on her left eye. She's slightly tall for her age, 5'3".
House: Gryffindor
Background: Her mother is a pureblood with a family that dates back longer than you can remember. her father is a Muggle, but that of a strong magic bloodline: many, many muggleborns came out of his family. Her father tries his best to keep her up to date with the muggle world, she's obsessed with 80's rock and muggle music in general. She wears sweatshirts and normal muggle clothing whenever she can. her father does his best, you know, and it really pays off.
Personality/Driving Motives/Opinions on People and Communities:
Other:

I don't want to lose my information so far so i'm going to save it now and fill out the last two later. I'll quote it so you don't have to constantly check.