Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Post on this thread if you're at school!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:38 AM

Location: Preforming in The Phantom Of The Opera on Broadway! (As if, even if I wish it were true...)

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!! I am sitting in my end of year Geometry examination room. Wow... Just realized how long that is just to say it's a Geometry exam..... Either way, I just bombed it because I didn't have the notes for a huuuuge section (Stupid broken printer ) and there was like 29 out of 50 questions on that section!!!! Argh. To top it off I have to wait for an hour for the testing period to be over so I can go to my english exam! I. Am. So. BORED! Oh! And I'm using my phone to text this in under the desk! I am so sneaky!
End of rant! I still can't believe that my freshman year of high school is already done! Itseems such a short time ago that I was still getting lost in the halls! Oh man... I am going to miss this place! Oh boy. Got to go! Teacher's coming this way! Bye!!!!!!

Me in a good mood: :3
Me all sad like: D:
Me angry at writer's Block that's been going on for almost 3 months: _ "AKSIJRCHOFUBSIAYWBFC!!!!!"