Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Strange Dreams -- Anyone ELSE having them?!
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone View Post
I had a dream that my whole family went to a really cool pool that had candy fish swimming in it and we all wore really weird bathing suits. They were just like those wrestleing uniforms except they had a pocket in the front like a kangaroo and everyone kept their Bible in it. But my cousin went in the pool and got it wet so I asked if anyone had a hair dryer and I woke up. True story.
Then I had a dream that this little Indian girl from my school was driving me around in a stick sift car and we went to the library but they had no books and we have to go on this long journey to find the books and at the end Obama jumped out of a box and said "Time to die." and I woke up
Okay, I swear, Someone (if that IS your real name) those were the funniest dreams I have ever heard.

Last night I had a dream that I was getting into the car with my mom, and there was this really big chick in there. It was bright yellow and the size of a chicken but it was a chick. And then... I don'tremember what happened next. D: