Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Past life readings here! click click click!
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 07:35 AM

Favorite color: blue

Favorite animal (s): I love cats and dogs (I'm so boring) and I kind of like marmosets.

Favorite school subject: Language Arts

Things you are interested in: Getting through school so I can go to college and then live my own life, but more recently, Summer vacation.

Do you believe in magic? I want to, but I don't.

Are you superstitious? Not really

Favorite food(s): I love pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, pretty much any fruit or veggie you put in front of me.

Things you worry about: That my friends will eventually hate me, that I'm hurting people's feelings, etc.

Other things about you (can be long and random if you like! XD)

I think school is kind of a waste of time (at least public school) but not because I just don't want to learn, I want an education, but honestly I could learn everything I'm learning from school on my own and with the help of my family, and in this day in age, even technology. I've even heard a public school teacher say this.
I'm not a social person, in fact I'd rather sit on my computer all day than talk to someone, but some how I managed to get 4 amazing friends, that I love to death and I think they love me too.
I get either way too passionate about things, or not enthusiastic at all.
More basic stuff: I love reading, writing, playing my flute and cello, and watching Netflix. And food.
Okay. Bye.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan