Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Teddy Lupin: Year One
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 07:20 PM

Teddy woke up and tried not to cry, realizing that his parents were dead and it was just a dream. Three-year old Albus Potter walked into his room, dragging his teddybear and cocked his head.
"Is Teddy okay?" He asked.
Teddy got out of his bed and walked Albus back to his bedroom. "Teddy's fine. Albus need's sleep. Ok?" Teddy said tucking in Albus when his godparents walked into the room.
He normally stayed with his grandmother Andromeda, but she had passed away a few weeks ago. Teddy was sad about her passing, but he hadn't really known her that well. She fed him, that was pretty much it.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake him I just-"
"Had a bad dream. I know, it's alright. Al is a light sleeper. Ginny, take care of Al."
Harry walked into Teddy's room and tucked him in. "Would you like to talk about it?"
Teddy bit his lip and nodded. "It wasn't a bad dream. I dreamt that I was with my parents. But then I woke up and realized they were gone."
"Losing your parents is hard. I lost my parents. It took me seventeen years to realize that they never left. They were always here," Harry said and pointed to his heart. "Just like yours are always there." Harry pointed to Teddy's chest. "Now get some sleep. Tomorrow we're taking you to Diagon Alley."
Teddy wrapped his arms around his godfather and then tried to return to his slumber.