Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Teddy Lupin: Year One
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 10:43 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

"Wake up, ma cherie, we're going to Diagon Alley!" Fleur's throaty voice awoke Victoire from her deep slumber.

"But I don't want to go... can't you guys go without me?" she mumbled into her pillow.

"I know you hate shopping, Victoire, but you need a wand for Hogwarts!" Bill said, appearing at the doorway.

"A wand!" Victoire exclaimed, suddenly realizing that this was it-- she was finally going to Hogwarts. "My own wand! How could I forget?" she instantly clambered off her bed, making Fleur and Bill laugh.

"Teddy will be there with Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny, so you'd better hurry up, too," Bill reminded her.

At this, her eyes sparkled and she rushed down the landing and into the bathroom.

"They grow up so fast, don't they?" Fleur said mistily to Bill, who grinned and placed a small kiss on her lips.

"We still have Dom and Louis to go, don't you worry," he said, laughing, as the afore-mentioned kids pushed the door of their shared bedroom open eagerly.

The chorus of "We're going to Diagon Alley" resonated throughout Shell Cottage. (Or, in Louis' case, 'diganaly'). "I'm so excited!" Victoire burst out for the millionth time as the family of five clustered around the dining table, helping themselves to pasta.

"We know," Dominique muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Be nice, Dom," Fleur chastised. "Now, eat up, Victoire, if you want to be there to see Teddy."