Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Seascrawl - Academy of Magic and the Arts
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 06:23 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

9:30-10:30 - Writing/language arts
10:30-11:30 - Nautical training (ship training, sea magic, naval defense, etc) (no other choice)
11:30-12:00 - Lunch
12:00-1:00 - Basic math
1:00-1:45 - Lore (history of Maliwicke, the Vessel, etc)
1:45 - 2:45 - Woodworking
2:45 - 3:45 - Magical defense (includes weaponry, spells, etc)
ADDITIONAL CLASSES (select up to one from each day) (additional classes occur every other day)
First Day (these classes would happen after school on the first day of school, and then every other day afterwards)

Shipbuilding/Architecture
Archery

CHARACTER FORMS:
Name - Gethin Blackburn
Age (we'll pretend grades don't matter so we can interact more in classes) - 17
Personality - friendly enough, a little sarcastic (as with all my characters), curious about pretty much everything
Appearance - black hair, relatively tan, dark brown eyes. Short and slight. Blessed/cursed with a permanently ironic expression, narrow face and subtle smirk.
Interests/talents - woodwork, stick fighting and the ocean
Other (maybe suggest another additional class and I'll put it in?) - when he was very young his parents took him on a sailing trip around the world. Also spent large parts of his childhood on the Welsh coast. Went to school in Manchester, grew up around that area, moved to Malliwicke recently.

(Maxi I have an idea regarding our two characters are you down for this?)