Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Friends vs. You Venting station.
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenni View Post
OMG, this thread is a lifesaver. I was just thinking I needed something like this...

How do I put this? I'm really starting to get distant from my friends. I don't know if it's because I met so many people here on KP that are like me and I'm noticing that my friends and I don't have much in common, or if we're just drifting apart. But I really don't feel like being around them anymore, and it kinda scares me. I'd rather be writing or reading or on KP than with them, and I don't feel bad about it. Which is probably the worst part...

And: anyone got any advice about this? Today my friend signed me up for leadership/student council without asking me first. Not only that, ALL my other friends are in it too, and I really don't want anything to do with it or "getting more involved in school." (Her words when I told her I didn't want to do it. I felt like saying "Um, hello? I hate school. Where have you been?") So I either have to spend lunch by myself on Mondays or join leadership and be unhappy/spend more time at school when just getting through a day makes me feel like screaming. Anyone have any ideas about what I can say to her?
First, your sig made my day.
NExt, I have no clue! I have problems like that too.. M and K are awesome, but theyre not for Gay Rights and there some religious problems... I don't know how to get grounded.
The only I can say is meet new people. Maybe youre lucky as is. I know I am.

Sorrry I'm of no help to you. D:

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)