Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - The place to talk about all the AUs you made up
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 10:48 AM

Location: Somewhere in Hogwarts Castle, brewing Polyjuice Potion in my Slytherin robes

Ok, so Undertale AU (I don't know if you can tell but I'm obsessed with Undertale). It's called UnderASpell, and it's set in a timeline where the human-monster war never happened. There's a weird guy called the Toy Maker, and he enchanted a couple of monsters so they look like toys. Everyone who originally died in Undertale was ripped up and/or bought from the toy shop. The Dreemur family are plushies, Sans and Papyrus are action figures, Undyne is like a Barbie but badass, Alphys is a plastic dinosaur toy, Muffet is a marionette, Mettaton is one of those wind-up music boxes (and instead of flipping his switch you wind him up), the Amalgamates are like Play-Dough if you know what I mean, and humans are rag dolls. What's actually happening when you're fighting the monsters is people who come into the toy shop are playing with Frisk and whoever they're fighting.

Last edited by katchyboo; 01-09-2020 at 06:10 AM.