Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - The Movie!
Thread: The Movie!
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 03:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to Redhead

*sighs*
anyone can go ahead and hate it if they want, fine. BUT I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THE MOVIE. I AM OBSESSING OVER IT WITH MY FRIEND OVER IM RITE NOW.

yeah, in some places it was a terrible misinturpretation (like the Cullen's house--it is glass and modern and nothing like anything i imagined.). Jacob's big scence was cut down to like a minute and a half. Eddie didn't glitter nearly enough in the sun, they added some imaginary friend of Charlie's and Carlisle looked a little like Spock. but it was still totally and insanely awesome.
Emmet was totally played perfectly. Alice was perfect, Rosalie was perfect, Angela was perfect, Mike was perfect, Jasper was perfect. Jacob, needless to say, was beyond perfect. Edward, i hate to admit it, was really, really, really hot. Bella was played a lot better than i thought she would be. Eric was the comic relief, and there was funny staredown b/t Billy and Edward. Ppl in the theater laughed and we all screamed when Eddie came on. it was awesome. for me, anyways. so yeah. i loved it. it is mine.

o o
(-.-)
-(0)-
| |

LOOK!!! IZ A TEDY BEAR!!!
(thank you for your concern about my mental health)