Quantcast The Writer's Block - View Single Post - Atlantis NES
Thread: Atlantis NES
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 11:27 PM

Lightbulb Atlantis NES

Okay this was a thing forever ago. It was a thread Izelle started and basically it was awesome. It was also the first NES I ever joined so I thought it be neat to redo it.

I'm gonna sum up what Izelle's description of the story was:

This thread is about Atlantis in its glory days. You can create a character that is either the son or daughter of one of the rulers. (I will list the rulers below). S are all the brothers of Atlas btw.

The story...
These royal children have seen their empire grow as they defeated Libya and Egypt, but they didn't see it with their own eyes. They are attending a special school in Athens. It is within this school that the kids find out about the Athenian Alliance's plot to attack Atlantis. They have to escape the school and find a way to get the message to Atlas, before the whole empire disappears.

Okay, end summary. Also, the kids have powers, but there are only a few different kinds to choose from: Telekinesis, Shapeshifting (into one animal only, usually a smaller animal), Elemental Control (one element only), Persuasive Powers (if you've read PJ think Aphrodite charm speak), and the extremely rare gift of Visions (like, one character max with this power.)

The leaders of Atlantis are:
Ampheres
Evaemon
Mneseus
Autochton
Elasippus
Mestor
Azaes
Diaprepes
Gadeirus

Character Form:
Name:
Nickname (if any):
Age (10-18):
Personality:
Father:
Power/Gift:

I'll post mg character soon. No more than two characters a person. Have fun!!

Last edited by AnnaMator; 09-24-2014 at 03:59 PM.