Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 31 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
I've decided to take a break from KP/WB for a few weeks or months or so, because of personal reasons. I will use the contact button on a few of y'all so I can keep in touch via emails and such. (Like Lily09, I keep meaning to email you but forgetting.) If you know me personally, IRL, you probably know why I'm quitting (well, actually, once I send out my explanatory email of everything that's happened in the past few days, you will).
But anyways.
I love each and every one of you.
Please stay safe.
Love yourselves, for you are all amazing beyond even MY words. xD
All right.
I guess...
This is it.
I'm gonna log out for the first time in ages.
Wow.
Okay.
I'm getting a little sentimental, but I don't want to rant. So.
Again, I love you all sosososososo much, and you're a beautiful bunch of people. Please remember that.
Love,
Heather <3
Bye, Heather. I hope it all gets better. We love you too, okay?
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:
I've decided to take a break from KP/WB for a few weeks or months or so, because of personal reasons. I will use the contact button on a few of y'all so I can keep in touch via emails and such. (Like Lily09, I keep meaning to email you but forgetting.) If you know me personally, IRL, you probably know why I'm quitting (well, actually, once I send out my explanatory email of everything that's happened in the past few days, you will).
But anyways.
Please stay safe.
All right.
I guess...
This is it.
Wow.
Okay.
Again, I love you all sosososososo much, and you're a beautiful bunch of people. Please remember that.
Love,
Heather <3
We love you too, Heather. I know exactly how you feel right now. We really do hope things getting better for you soon. Don't forget that we're always here and ready to listen.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:47 PM

Quote:
But anyways.
Please stay safe.
All right.
I guess...
This is it.
Wow.
Okay.
Love,
Heather <3
Well.
What can I say that hasn't already been said?
*sobs and huggles you* We'll miss you.
Stay safe. <3
Old 02-14-2013, 06:04 PM

I feel selfish now, because she's taking a break or leaving. And I'll miss her like hell.
I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't really handle what's coming at me right now. Life is going to fast, and there's no way to hang on or control it. I doubt I'm leaving, but. But. I don't know if I'm coming back. I'm too alone in the world that I'm trying to live in. I can talk to you guys through contact tab. It's open. But I doubt I'll be on KP for a while. Maybe a month and a half. I'm sorry. I also might post on the main page. I don't know. But. There's always a but, isn't there? There can never be a clean cut story, because all I do is embellish. Life doesn't exactly matter to me anymore, so I don't see any point in not embellishing. Anyway. I'll probably be gone a month, two at the most. I need time to bounce back, because the flower stalk was bent back too far. This isn't strict, I'm definitely going to probably post twice, three times a month. Not much. That's all. I'm not leaving, just taking a break. Heather, I'll miss you on Kidpub.
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 02-14-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soph-soph27 View Post
I feel selfish now, because she's taking a break or leaving. And I'll miss her like hell.
I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't really handle what's coming at me right now. Life is going to fast, and there's no way to hang on or control it. I doubt I'm leaving, but. But. I don't know if I'm coming back. I'm too alone in the world that I'm trying to live in. I can talk to you guys through contact tab. It's open. But I doubt I'll be on KP for a while. Maybe a month and a half. I'm sorry. I also might post on the main page. I don't know. But. There's always a but, isn't there? There can never be a clean cut story, because all I do is embellish. Life doesn't exactly matter to me anymore, so I don't see any point in not embellishing. Anyway. I'll probably be gone a month, two at the most. I need time to bounce back, because the flower stalk was bent back too far. This isn't strict, I'm definitely going to probably post twice, three times a month. Not much. That's all. I'm not leaving, just taking a break. Heather, I'll miss you on Kidpub.
EVERYONE IS LEAVING.
We'll miss you. D:
You're not selfish! I understand you need a break, but don't vanish forever, 'kay? Come back eventually.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
But anyways.
Please stay safe.
All right.
I guess...
This is it.
Wow.
Okay.
Love,
Heather <3
Aw, I hope you work out whatever's bothering you. When you do come back (because you ARE coming back), you can count on my to still be here!
I'm going to draw a butterfly for you.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soph-soph27 View Post
No! Not you too!
Well, we love you and miss you and hope that all goes well in future endeavors.
And I'll be on when you come back. You can hold me to it.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:31 AM

I might be leaving—no, I will be leaving for a break soon.
KidPub feels like it's changing—less stories are being posted to me, I have a weird type of writing and I am copying peoples' stories.
I think I need a few months — six months until I come back from KidPub so I am going to start my break soon. Don't pressure me if I randomly log off and ask:
Max, are you still there?
I will tell you when I am still there.
I WILL tell you when I am still HERE.
Guise.
I just need to.
I'll tell you when I leave.
But.
But.
BUT.
For now—it is a warning.
I will be emailing some people (Jessica, Wolf and some others) and be contacting with people through dA but for now advanced goodbye.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 02-15-2013, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
KidPub feels like it's changing—less stories are being posted to me, I have a weird type of writing and I am copying peoples' stories.
I think I need a few months — six months until I come back from KidPub so I am going to start my break soon. Don't pressure me if I randomly log off and ask:
Guise.
I just need to.
But.
But.
BUT.
For now—it is a warning.
I will be emailing some people (Jessica, Wolf and some others) and be contacting with people through dA but for now advanced goodbye.
Also this is my decision—I can leave if I want to. :/
Please.
I won't be gone for too long.
I shall be still writing.
And writing.
And you shall see FW published soon.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 02-15-2013, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Guise.
I just need to.
But.
But.
BUT.
For now—it is a warning.
IT'S A DOMINO EFFECT, I TELL YOU! One takes a break/leaves and they all do. ;_;

Max, please, don't be so hard on yourself. You didn't mean to make this habit.

And KidPub is always changing, always in a state of flux. Give it a week or two, and things will change back to the current norm.

If you really do have to take a break...please don't be gone six whole months! We'd miss you too much...please...

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(