Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 31 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Old 02-14-2013, 05:16 PM
cheezemziez cheezemziez is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Wi-Fi.
Posts: 9,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
I've decided to take a break from KP/WB for a few weeks or months or so, because of personal reasons. I will use the contact button on a few of y'all so I can keep in touch via emails and such. (Like Lily09, I keep meaning to email you but forgetting.) If you know me personally, IRL, you probably know why I'm quitting (well, actually, once I send out my explanatory email of everything that's happened in the past few days, you will).
But anyways.
I love each and every one of you.
Please stay safe.
Love yourselves, for you are all amazing beyond even MY words. xD
All right.
I guess...
This is it.
I'm gonna log out for the first time in ages.
Wow.
Okay.
I'm getting a little sentimental, but I don't want to rant. So.
Again, I love you all sosososososo much, and you're a beautiful bunch of people. Please remember that.
Love,
Heather <3
Bye, Heather. I hope it all gets better. We love you too, okay?
__________________
All my desperate calls
Echo off the walls
Back and forth
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 02-14-2013, 05:29 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
But anyways.
I love each and every one of you.
Please stay safe.
All right.
I guess...
This is it.
Wow.
Okay.
Love,
Heather <3
We love you too, Heather. I know exactly how you feel right now. We really do hope things getting better for you soon. Don't forget that we're always here and ready to listen.
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 02-14-2013, 05:47 PM
DragonRider DragonRider is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
But anyways.
I love each and every one of you.
Please stay safe.
All right.
I guess...
This is it.
Wow.
Okay.
Love,
Heather <3
Well.
What can I say that hasn't already been said?
*sobs and huggles you* We'll miss you.
Stay safe. <3
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 02-14-2013, 06:04 PM
soph-soph27 soph-soph27 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hypotenuse.
Posts: 8,112
Default

I feel selfish now, because she's taking a break or leaving. And I'll miss her like hell.
I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't really handle what's coming at me right now. Life is going to fast, and there's no way to hang on or control it. I doubt I'm leaving, but. But. I don't know if I'm coming back. I'm too alone in the world that I'm trying to live in. I can talk to you guys through contact tab. It's open. But I doubt I'll be on KP for a while. Maybe a month and a half. I'm sorry. I also might post on the main page. I don't know. But. There's always a but, isn't there? There can never be a clean cut story, because all I do is embellish. Life doesn't exactly matter to me anymore, so I don't see any point in not embellishing. Anyway. I'll probably be gone a month, two at the most. I need time to bounce back, because the flower stalk was bent back too far. This isn't strict, I'm definitely going to probably post twice, three times a month. Not much. That's all. I'm not leaving, just taking a break. Heather, I'll miss you on Kidpub.
__________________
Reports of
my
death have been
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 02-14-2013, 06:08 PM
DragonRider DragonRider is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soph-soph27 View Post
EVERYONE IS LEAVING.
We'll miss you. D:
You're not selfish! I understand you need a break, but don't vanish forever, 'kay? Come back eventually.
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 02-14-2013, 08:56 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
But anyways.
I love each and every one of you.
Please stay safe.
All right.
I guess...
This is it.
Wow.
Okay.
Love,
Heather <3
Aw, I hope you work out whatever's bothering you. When you do come back (because you ARE coming back), you can count on my to still be here!
I'm going to draw a butterfly for you.
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 02-14-2013, 08:58 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
No! Not you too!
Well, we love you and miss you and hope that all goes well in future endeavors.
And I'll be on when you come back. You can hold me to it.
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 02-15-2013, 02:31 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,825
Default

I might be leaving—no, I will be leaving for a break soon.
KidPub feels like it's changing—less stories are being posted to me, I have a weird type of writing and I am copying peoples' stories.
I think I need a few months — six months until I come back from KidPub so I am going to start my break soon. Don't pressure me if I randomly log off and ask:
Max, are you still there?
I will tell you when I am still there.
I WILL tell you when I am still HERE.
Guise.
I just need to.
I'll tell you when I leave.
But.
But.
BUT.
For now—it is a warning.
I will be emailing some people (Jessica, Wolf and some others) and be contacting with people through dA but for now advanced goodbye.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 02-15-2013, 02:32 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Max, are you still there?
I will tell you when I am still there.
I WILL tell you when I am still HERE.
Guise.
I just need to.
I'll tell you when I leave.
But.
But.
BUT.
For now—it is a warning.
Also this is my decision—I can leave if I want to. :/
Please.
I won't be gone for too long.
I shall be still writing.
And writing.
And you shall see FW published soon.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 02-15-2013, 02:34 AM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Max, are you still there?
I will tell you when I am still there.
I WILL tell you when I am still HERE.
Guise.
I just need to.
I'll tell you when I leave.
But.
But.
BUT.
For now—it is a warning.
IT'S A DOMINO EFFECT, I TELL YOU! One takes a break/leaves and they all do. ;_;

Max, please, don't be so hard on yourself. You didn't mean to make this habit.

And KidPub is always changing, always in a state of flux. Give it a week or two, and things will change back to the current norm.

If you really do have to take a break...please don't be gone six whole months! We'd miss you too much...please...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.