Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 94 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #931  
Old 12-25-2017, 08:42 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: my current residence is in me and snow's nes
Posts: 826
Default

Hello guys, yeah.
I haven't been on that much and I technically left but I left very silently. It was almost as though kidpub was a party, and I left embarrassed for my childish actions out the back door while no one was looking. I hope u guys missed me, but if u didnt thats ok. Im a lot more mature now and my writing is very sirius (sorry it is against all my life rules to pass up a harry potter joke). It is so much better than it was before and I will not have a complete meltdown. I will always be the youngest here and I have long accepted that I might sond immature. (Mai birtday coming up dough so iww be EWEVEN! Wow now I hear it). I noticed myself slowly drifting away from kidpub, first with the nes, then the whole main page itself, and then I left all together. Im rlly sorry but I guess im back?
__________________
When you want to let go
Hold on

tighter
When you want to give up
Be a

fighter
And when your flame dies down
I've got a

lighter

'cause I would do anything to help you shine brighter
Reply With Quote
  #932  
Old 12-25-2017, 09:14 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: an infinite time loop of suffering APPARENTLY
Posts: 10,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Hello guys, yeah.
Lolol nice HP joke
Yeah I remember you! It's nice to have you back
Also, I like your sig xD
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #933  
Old 12-25-2017, 09:59 AM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: tHe PhAnToM oF tHe OpErA iS hErE
Posts: 3,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Hello guys, yeah.
i'm glad you're back!
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #934  
Old 02-20-2018, 12:37 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,556
Default

Hey everyone itís Luna apologizing for being a little shit and letting her hiatus go on so long. Sorry for disappearing earlier than I planned and staying away so long. I feel bad for not doing the chapters and stuff I said I would do Of BUAA, But I obviously canít ever finish anything I start haha. Due to business (mostly theatre) and mental health reasons I may not be able to post the next chapter of BUAA for a couple of weeks. I wonít be on much for a while but Iím not completely leaving. Just like a temporary hiatus. Love you guys.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #935  
Old 02-20-2018, 04:38 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: food
Posts: 409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
aww wbybeybeybeyebe
__________________
food.
Reply With Quote
  #936  
Old 02-23-2018, 05:24 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 826
Red face

Quote:
Hey girl, I know you won't be reading this till your back, but baiii and I will miss you till ur back.

Anyways, im also here for doing that thing where i disappear for a year and come back for two months. I technically don't post very often, and I am being a really crappy friend 2 you all, but I wanna say sorry and I will try to stay on more. (BTW, look at all the members that joined when I was gone. Or did you all just change your names on me 8p.)
__________________
When you want to let go
Hold on

tighter
When you want to give up
Be a

fighter
And when your flame dies down
I've got a

lighter

Reply With Quote
  #937  
Old 05-18-2018, 06:37 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: food
Posts: 409
Default

hey ya'll

i'm not going to be logging onto kp for a prETTY long time

i might come on from time to time but just not now

my school got this real creepy tracker thing (which im pretty sure is illegal, it's called gopher buddy and just read the reviews, it's pretty bad) and now i'm worried about my privacy for every website i go on except for my school websites

so yeah, sorry guysssssss

ily all

<3
__________________
food.
Reply With Quote
  #938  
Old 05-19-2018, 12:06 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
hey ya'll

so yeah, sorry guysssssss

ily all

<3
oh that stuff is nasty. stay safe friend.
__________________

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #939  
Old 06-05-2018, 10:39 AM
ArabellasAura ArabellasAura is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2016
Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items
Posts: 356
Default

Hello!! I've been disappearing and reappearing several times over the course of the two years I've been on KP, but I'm back and planning to stay for the summer (June 9th to July 1st I'll be on vacation, but I'll try my best to keep active). No promises, but while I'm here I'll try to make this place more lively, starting with a new forum game!

Now I just need to figure out how to make a new thread again...
__________________
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~
Reply With Quote
  #940  
Old 12-05-2018, 02:04 PM
smartgal00 smartgal00 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: college because I'm too old
Posts: 1,451
Default

Its strange hopping back and forth from being active for a few weeks, and then totally forgetting and then leaving right after :/ Like, I'm a week away from being done with my first semester of sophomore year of college (WHAT???), but KP was such a huge part of my middle school years, that its so strange hopping back on and seeing some people who I was close with, and then some names that I've never seen before. I don't think I'm the oldest who still comes on from time to time, but I'm pretty sure that at 19, I am one of them. Meh, we'll see how it goes
__________________
This Must Be the Place
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.