Quantcast A sad experience - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 03-22-2011, 02:05 PM

Default A sad experience

Okay I went to a camp thing for kids for 2 nights here is my story

So the first thing was we went there, and my crush was there!

We drove on a bus for 4 hours. Then I found it out. He already has a girlfriend.
I was pretty mad because my friends were completely ignoring me, and flirting with guys.
And since my crush already has a Girlfriend,and since I have like no one to like now, me and him just kinda stood on the outside of there group.
Then I got so fed up with them going all flirty on the boys that finally i just walked around the camp. But it was sooo boring because there was nothing to do. All there was was basketball and volley ball. But you had to pay to play! How retarded is that??!! I just walked back to the flirts. And sat down on a bench. I tryd to keep spirits up and not act really mad. When I came back some "DRAMA" had happened. My friend was mad because she made the boy she liked mad. My other friend was mad because some kid she liked was being retarded. The boy I liked tryd to talk to me. he said was, "did you have a good day?" And being truthful i said, "no." Then I walked off because FINALLY my friend from another church got there. We walked around. The next day we left. The boy I like always seemed to say stuff to me first. Like we had been driving for 2 hours and he randomly said "Hey" then he realized he had only said it to me so he said it to all the rest of the girls. DO you get it? Like that is what he was doing. He would do something like that then he would, say it to the rest of the girls. But he always said it to me first. Then when I looked at him he caught my eye. But I'm pretty sad about this whole thing. Because he still talks about his GF, but i think he has a slight crush on me!! (I REALLY HOPE HE DOES!!)

- a sad girl that would like some advice
Old 03-22-2011, 02:38 PM

SOmeone help!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2011, 08:33 PM

I'm very sorry, but I'm not good with advice.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:47 PM

I'm so sorry.

a) With your friends, you can try to talk to them and tell them that you'd really like to talk, and you're feeling kinda offended about the way they've been ignoring you.

b) With your crush and his GF...well, to be honest, I don't know what to say about the crush thing. However, try and still be friends with him.

-Douglas Adams
Old 03-23-2011, 07:55 AM

That stinks. I'm sorry.
On the bus when my friends were ignoring me and I was stuck talking to the boys, I started tugging on one of their legs shouting "I. AM. BORED!!! I. AM. BOOOORRREEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!So, yeah. And I'm only 10, not really into boys except for talking to them, so I can't exactly help with the other part. Sorry

STOP BLOWIN HOLES IN MY SHIP!!!! Jack Sparrow, Curse of the Black Pearl
Old 03-23-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
I'm so sorry.

a) With your friends, you can try to talk to them and tell them that you'd really like to talk, and you're feeling kinda offended about the way they've been ignoring you.

b) With your crush and his GF...well, to be honest, I don't know what to say about the crush thing. However, try and still be friends with him.
Thanks I will try!!
Old 03-23-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligirl100 View Post
That stinks. I'm sorry.
On the bus when my friends were ignoring me and I was stuck talking to the boys, I started tugging on one of their legs shouting "I. AM. BORED!!! I. AM. BOOOORRREEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!So, yeah. And I'm only 10, not really into boys except for talking to them, so I can't exactly help with the other part. Sorry
Yep so true...
Old 03-23-2011, 09:06 PM

Please someone give advice, I was at my locker today and my crush was at his, and he normally runs to catch the bus so he doesn't spend much time at his locker, but this time he waited for another girl and he smiled at her like, sheepishly, and faintly, I could tell he liked her and I was so sad through track practice cause I really like him, and I thought maybe he liked me, sorry I can't help, just be yourself, don't be anyone else, if he likes you, its for you, and if he doesn't, He doesn't deserve you,
Its like,
Let it go, and if doesn't come back it was never yours in the first place,
Old 03-23-2011, 09:19 PM

That's the perfect saying...

-Douglas Adams
Old 03-23-2011, 11:56 PM

So true..I keep telling myself I don't like him anymore, and he allready has a GF but it's hard when he is so HOT and NICE

Tags
advice, help!, sadness