Quantcast A Very Nervous New Kid - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2010, 11:53 PM

Also, how do you make a signature on your posts on the forum? I don't have one yet and I don't know how. Could somebody please help me?
Old 08-21-2010, 01:40 AM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

My school Mar. That's kinda what this thread is about, me asking for help about starting school...? Getting any of this...? And you make a signature by going to User CP (It's on that little orange tool bar with Newest Posts and stuff on it) and click edit signature.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 08-21-2010, 01:44 AM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

I feel terrible!:
There was this boy I did a play with over the summer that I didn't know very well. But goes to my school now, he came up to me and said, "Hey Doc!" 'Cause that's what my character's name was in the play, and I was really mean to him back. I feel AWFUL! ello.rach is friends with him, so he was telling her that I was really mean to him and so I sent him an email saying I was extremly sorry, but I still feel terrible. Like, I'm going to throw-up and cry terrible. I liked him, kinda, and I could've been really good friends with him, I can tell, but I just feel AWFUL!!!! Ugh! I'm so stupid!
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 08-21-2010, 10:20 AM

Next time you see him, tell him that.(the fact that you're sorry, not that you kinda liked him ) Since he seems like a nice person he'll probably understand. Give him a reason too.
EXAMPLE
"I'm sorry I said (blank) I was just (Insert reason here) OR I don't know why I said that."
Has your school started yet? I'm really anxious/excited for you!
"YEAH I CAN SEE THAT." ~Neina and I

SPFTW
SkulduggeryPleasantForTheWin
Old 08-21-2010, 01:51 PM

Yeah, it started yesterday. :O It was fun though, other than that one little part... And I sent him a message via Facebook, but he hasn't replied back.... Which makes me a little nervous... But I'll deffenitly (I realize that's not how you spell that word, but I'm too lazy to change it....) tell him in person. UGH! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT SOMETIMES!!!!!
Thanks for helping me though, Rainbow.

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 08-21-2010, 03:25 PM

Rosie, don't sweat it. They guy you're talking about doesn't seem to hold grudges, and I'm sure he'll forgive you. He's a really nice guy and he's cool. Don't worry about it. He'll forgive you. I'm sure of it!
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:35 PM

Why do you always have to be so positive?! That's okay though. We blance each other out. And I really hope he will.

With inky love, Rose <3