Quantcast Characters! - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-04-2015, 12:56 AM

Haha, I am the most character obsessive human being in history. I've got this character I'm becoming really obsessive over, because he is basically perfect. He's a scientist, but most of the things in the stories are supernatural, so he'll actually be a rational personnand tryto justify how these things are happeningbin a proper manner. Not to mention his boyfriend is soooo adorable with him. He's sort of from another dimension (don't ask) and the two of them just immediately fall in love and there's this adorable thing about their relationship where they'll just be in the middle of a serious conversation and they'll all the while be kissing and cudddling and being all cutesy. Aghhh.
Old 04-15-2015, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
saaaaaame. I get so attached to characters I enter for character contests and then I get so sad if they're not picked.
And yeah I have too many characters than I know what to do with.

I already mentioned these characters from one new story, and then I kind of took them and placed them into another story (I do that. Kind of like writing AU fan fiction. I some how made Kristina and Torren from The Outlanders Soul Eater Fan Fiction charries) Anywho, these characters (Keane and Miles) are now in what's called a "legion" with some other pretty badass characters.
There's Keane, Miles, Wayne, Jeremy, and Beta. And then the main character which I don't know what his name is going to be yet but he's going to be freaking adorable and confused. The best thing about these character's is that they're all these sort of misfits but at the same time they're super badass and are known to really kick ass. It's pretty kewl.
I changed everyone's names again but okay so now it's Alastair, Miles, Keane, Haines, Blaire, and Ezra. And Alastair, Miles,Haines and Ezra all actually mean things that correlate with either their personality or their roles and I just love it when they do that.
Apparently the concept for their story is very very close to Steven Universe. But oh well the plot is pretty original so thats cool.
Okay bye.
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 04-15-2015, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairyQueen View Post
Haha, I am the most character obsessive human being in history. I've got this character I'm becoming really obsessive over, because he is basically perfect. He's a scientist, but most of the things in the stories are supernatural, so he'll actually be a rational personnand tryto justify how these things are happeningbin a proper manner. Not to mention his boyfriend is soooo adorable with him. He's sort of from another dimension (don't ask) and the two of them just immediately fall in love and there's this adorable thing about their relationship where they'll just be in the middle of a serious conversation and they'll all the while be kissing and cudddling and being all cutesy. Aghhh.
okay but this reminds me of cecil and carlos from welcome to night vale
i approve
Old 04-16-2015, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
okay but this reminds me of cecil and carlos from welcome to night vale
i approve
yES THATS EXactly what I thought
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 04-16-2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
yES THATS EXactly what I thought
eSPECIALLY THE DIMENSION THING AND CARLOS BEING BANISHED TO THE DOG PARK
PARALLELS <3
Old 05-02-2015, 03:04 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

I just introduced a new character and this is the first time I have ever actually hated a character with such a burning passion I can feel it
She's not even the antagonist either
She's the protagonist's friend
And she never betrays him or anything (she's in love with him) but dear God I loathe her so intensely it's terrifying
Other people will like her (she's actually quite likeable tbh) but as the author I just can't
just can't do this
she's awful
I hate her

(but I love the protagonist so it's okay)
(<33 jarlath)
Old 05-02-2015, 08:21 PM

tbh I'm not too crazy about any of my charries or stories right now so
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 05-02-2015, 08:27 PM

How I would describe the main four in my current story:

Ace - so we got this dude who's actually a chick and no one but her roommates know so it's kinda weird

Aidan - he's kind of an idiot but he's the main love interest so you gotta love him

Easton - so here's this guy who's a dork but he's really a loveable guy so don't hurt the poor baby ;-;

Nolan - ok this guy is kind of an asshole but someone had to be

- Sierra and Matthew in Jo
Old 05-03-2015, 11:59 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

that awful moment when your character's depressed so you're depressed and they cry so you cry and it's just a fest of tears both fictional and otherwise
Old 05-03-2015, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
that awful moment when your character's depressed so you're depressed and they cry so you cry and it's just a fest of tears both fictional and otherwise
^this

Hamlet you are fucked up and you have thoroughly fucked up Horatio and now all of you are probably going to die (jk there's no probably about it) but that's okay because you two still love each other and I don't even know if that matters anymore because this whole thing is too fucked up ;_;

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
don't die charries ;-;, edliam, evil authors >:), love --> pain, luna was here, my characters=my babies, my smol children, omg babis, tfw you kill one off, tfw you kill ur mains, waxes philosophical