Quantcast Seascrawl - Academy of Magic and the Arts - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2015, 06:47 PM

Default character form yeyeyeyeyeyey (based off a character from a thing i'm never posting)

9:30-10:30 - Writing/language arts
10:30-11:30 - Nautical training
11:30-12:00 - Lunch
12:00-1:00 - Advanced math
1:00-1:45 - Lore
1:45 - 2:45 - Music
2:45 - 3:45 - Magical defense

ADDITIONAL CLASSES:
First Day: Band (you know me too well lmao)
Second Day: Wildlife Sciences

CHARACTER FORMS:
Name - Wren Hardy
Age - 17
Personality - A huge perfectionist with a freaky work ethic, basically. Think Pearl from Steven Universe. Wren can't stand when anything's slightly out of line (like even if you move her pencil an inch she'll notice) and is always hyper-alert, which is both a good and a bad thing. She's fairly passive and prefers to break up fights if she can instead of getting involved in them, and she probably wouldn't even defend herself if she was attacked. Wren's also an extremely nice person to the point where people assume she has some secret motive for being so kind to them but really she just likes being overly hospitable. She's asexual and quoi/biromantic and has a platonic crush on literally everyone at once.
Appearance - About 5 feet 6 inches tall, with a bony build (she rarely eats because she feels she could always be doing something more productive with her time) and dark circles perpetually under her eyes (she has the same thing with sleeping). Her skin looks specked and dirty upon first glance but she just has dark skin with slight vitiligo. She wears her black hair plain, messy, and chin-length, and has a very boring taste in fashion, as her wardrobe consists of the same black shirt and blue jeans ten times over with one slightly fancier shirt and skirt for very special occasions.
Interests/talents - She plays.... um.... the piccolo.

Last edited by meerkat; 09-02-2015 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:16 AM

im doing this 8) ill probably do the form sometime soon this week
Old 09-02-2015, 10:35 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

9:30-10:30 - Writing/language arts
12:00-1:00 - Basic math
1:45 - 2:45 - Woodworking

ADDITIONAL CLASSES (
First Day: Advanced Magical Defense

Second Day Wildlife Sciences

CHARACTER FORMS:
Name - Quinn Georges-Luttes
Age (we'll pretend grades don't matter so we can interact more in classes) - 16
Personality - Driven, focused. Very determined. Bold and with a strong personality, but also prone to severe anxiety and overthinking of things, even if she doesn't show it. Always stands up for what she believes is right, and is emotionally invested in the things/people she cares about. Very dramatic, in a funny way. Has a very strong work ethic, but can go overboard with it and end up panicking all night. Seems tough, but is actually a softie, actually. (Not actually a personality trait, but she's bisexual and a demigirl and very proud of it)
Appearance - Dark skin, frizzy hair that's about chin length (naturally black, but she has a blonde dip dye). Pale lips, a heart-shaped face. Slightly chubby. About 5'1". Usually dresses in brightly-patterned crop tops and denim skirts/cutoff shorts. Never goes anywhere without her 'I'M HERE, I'M QUEER AND I'M A DEAR'-emblazoned hoodie. Is particularly fond of plaid Converse or lace up boots.
Interests/talents - Writing is her talent, but her passion? Activism, and generally making a change in the things she cares about. She's always secretly wanted to be a basketball star, but her height proved that difficult-- she still enjoys playing, however. Her other interests are varied, from stamp-collection to baking French pastries (she has some French ancestry, and her parents speak it fluently).
Other - Is not on good terms with her very rich family, and was sent to the Academy so she could not further ruin her parents' reputations back home.

Last edited by venika; 09-02-2015 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:49 PM

Name - Sophie Byrne
Age - 14
Personality - usually spaced out, rambles a lot when conversing about something she's interested in, tends to exaggerate, likes clichés and cheesy stories, likes puns more than anything, tries to avoid arguments, is moderately studious, despite living on Maliwicke she dislikes the sea, does not actively seek out conversation but is friendly
Appearance - Wavy shoulder-length hair that's been dyed dark blue, light brown eyes, a small mole above her eyebrow, on the shorter side, wears makeup often, usually wears basic, monochrome clothes and boots
Interests/talents - reading, likes animals, has a knack for whittling
Other - none yet

9:30-10:30 - Art
1:45 - 2:45 - Woodworking

First Day
Shipbuilding/Architecture

Second Day
Wildlife Sciences
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?

Last edited by Cherrybomb; 09-02-2015 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

I haven't done an NES in forever but this sounds epic c: Here's first character-

9:30-10:30 -Writing/language arts
1:45 - 2:45 - Music

ADDITIONAL CLASSES
First Day
Astrology

Second Day
Wildlife Sciences

CHARACTER FORMS:
Name - Jarlath Raven
Age - 17
Personality - Generally very quiet and reserved, so he can come off as cold, callous, or emotionless. Sophisticated (to the point where people could think he's arrogant) and mature for his age, and very intelligent. He has decent social skills and hates conflict; always a peacekeeper (A/N: in the book I'm writing he's a diplomat soo), and will look for every other option before fighting. Selfless and doesn't panic easily. Rarely reckless, he often thinks for too long before making a decision, which can have nasty consequences. Reclusive and studious, he prefers to be alone, and would rather have people rely on him than be relied on. Aloof– indifference is his main fault. He can also be very sensitive, and lets the past consume him, either by brooding over it or trying (unsuccessfully) to forget it entirely.
Appearance - Slim, and a little over average height, around 5"10. He's more slender than skinny, and quicker than he is strong, and has average to mediocre stamina. Ruffled inky black hair, which looks darker in contrast to his pale skin; startling dark green eyes. He has narrow, almost effeminate features. Dresses in dark colours (although he prefers grey to everything, followed by dark green)– usually jeans and a T-shirt with a jacket, or long-sleeved. Keeps himself fairly well-groomed (a li'l bit of a pretty boy). He has a quiet, lilting voice, and articulates very clearly.
Interests/talents - Loves history and sciences, particularly lore, and is fascinated (more than scared– he can be a bit of an idiot sometimes) by the Vessel. His best talent is negotiating, as he has quite a silver-tongue; also good at sailing (his father used to sail with him when he was younger). A poor fighter, and isn't good at building things.
Other - Comes from a big, close family (he's the fourth of four boys, fifth out of the total seven of his siblings), but wanted to earn some individuality, so he came to Seascrawl.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:23 AM

That's nine characters I think... Is that enough, Jesse?

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:42 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

Okay yeah let's start. Anyone that still wants to join can do so in the next couple days

-

Connor made his way up the winding stone path of Seascrawl while the ocean, a rising mosaic of glass, rippled in the distance. He could see a large clipper boat bobbing among the waves, tall and isolated. It was the first day of school, and already he could hear the other students waiting outside the mansion, it's colorful domed towers rising from the top like docking hot air balloons.

It was ten minutes until the main doors would open. Until then, he had time to spare and waited on a bench, looking for his friends in the crowd of people.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:00 PM

Errr question, should we act like they know each other or will they meet up and such?

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:32 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

*I guess it depends on who your character is friends with but assuming that we were all at Seascrawl last year, we should at least know each other's names *
Old 09-04-2015, 03:09 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

He'd transferred here midway through last year, and was still somewhat awkward around basically everyone. It was the third school he'd been to, most of his magical education being from his father, his nautical know-how from his mother.

Gethin Blackburn waited, as his parents' boat drew in to the harbour, his mother half-heartedly hugging her son, then with a swift, unrelenting blow, pushing him into the sea. She laughed loudly. There was no sympathy from his father either, both of them laughing hysterically.

Such was life. Swimming to shore, Gethin hauled himself out and waved at his parents, who apparently done with him for the year, were off again, to wherever it was they were needed right now. Well. Whatever. Dragging himself up the path to the mansion, dripping wet and mildly furious, Gethin passed a guy he knew in passing, Connor, who was sat on a bench and sighed. "Don't even ask."