Quantcast Do You Want To Hear A Long AMAZING Crush Story?? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2011, 08:42 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
Default Do You Want To Hear A Long AMAZING Crush Story??

A lot of you have heard about my story before. These are three posts I have posted about it in the past few months, and I have put them together in one long post for those of you who are:

(1) Interested in my crush story, or (2) Likes reading romance/crush stories, or (3) Haven't read it and just want to read something.

As I said, many of you have already read this. But here is the three posts put into one long post:

First Post
Okay, first of all, we are both Sophomores. My crush has blonde hair, he is tall, tan, and loves sports. I love sports more than anything too.

So, I'm Homeschooled, and I go to a co-op on Mondays where I take classes. My crush, his name is Jeremy, goes there too. We were in Writing Class together that my Mom taught.

Several co-op weeks went by, I never really noticed him. I mean, I NOTICED him, but I never really thought about him. Until my Mom kept telling me, "Jeremy seems like a great guy" and "Jeremy seems like a really cute kid" ect. I started thinking about him. NOT liking him, but I thought about him once in awhile, you know, just how you think about lots of people.

Our first conversation was on Facebook Chat after he asked me to be friends on Facebook. He talked to me first . . . and we ended up having over a thirty-minute conversation.

Then, several weeks later, (I didn't like him yet), I had a dream. The dream was about him and me kissing. When I woke up, I was like "What???", because I wouldn't let myself like him. Maybe I liked him without really meaning to.

BUT, guess what happened after I woke up?? I checked my Facebook, and I saw that Jeremy poked me! On Facebook, that means he has a crush on me! So, I waited a few days to think it over, and I admitted to myself that I really liked him. So I poked him back.

Then the next co-op day, we hung-out a BUNCH at co-op, then afterwards waiting until Parent's Night, because that day was the last day of co-op. We had so much fun together, talking, laughing, and then we sat together at Parent's Night. Our row was crowded, so we had to touch . . .

So, now, we go to the same church, so we see each other each Sunday. We walk around together, play basketball at the indoor gym at the church, and Sundays are the best day of the week because I get to see him.

And yes, two months after he poked me on facebook, we are still poking each other back and forth. For two months.

So yes, we have a mutual crush. And he is seriously, the MOST AMAZING GUY I'VE EVER MET. And I promise you. I PROMISE you, I am not just saying that. He has great character, respect, and personality. HE is just perfect. Seriously. I just can't believe how amazing he is.

So, yes, I am just so happy, like I have been the past few months . . .

I <3 Jeremy.

Second Post
I have an amazing crush. He is so perfect. I met him several months ago, and we have had this mutual crush going on for 4 or 5 months. I guarantee it will never end. But seriously, this guy is the most amazing guy I have ever met. In every way. Okay, here's about him. I'll call him J.

Looks: Blonde, straight hair. Blue eyes. Tan skin. 5' 7". Muscular.

Personality: Outgoing, fun, smart, really funny, respectful, nice, kind, and a lot more great things.

His interests: All sports (same as me!), Writing songs (same as me!), singing (same as me!), being athletic (same as me!), Monopoly (same as me!), taking walks (same as me!), and running (guess what? Same as me!).

So seriously, we have LOTS AND LOTS in common. And his personality is so great. Best guy personality ever. And he's so nice and kind too. And SO MUCH fun to be around. More than anyone I've ever met in my life. No joke.

One of the best parts: We have a mutual crush. We both know it, and we are both really happy about it.

Third Post
I really think we are made for each other. No joke.

I've had crushes before . . . and when my friends would tease about my previous, stupid crushes and say, "You are in love with him!"

I would just say, "Nope, I just like him."

And I would mean it. I knew I wasn't in love, and I grew-out of those crushes fairly easily and without thinking about them much ever again.

But J. Honestly, he is the first crush I have ever had who I DIDN'T fall for his looks before his personality. He is totally good-looking, yes, but we had several conversations before I starting having a crush on him. It was because of his personality. He is so wonderful. He makes me smile all the time.

And to tell you the truth . . . . . I have never, EVER EVER said this about any guy in my whole entire life. EVER. But I truly, TRULY think . . .

I think I'm in love with him. I HAVE NEVER SAID OR BELIEVED THAT ABOUT ANY OTHER GUY EVER!! And I can't believe I'm saying it now . . . but I really think we are . . .

He is 15, and I'm almost 15 . . . so it's not like we're too young to be in love, right?

I just LOVE the way he smiles at me, and I love the way his lips curve up and he places his hand on his chin when making a private joke with me. And I LOVE the way he moves . . . he's so smooth . . . and he's so incredibly talented. And I LOVE the way he talks, and the way he says things, and the way he sits . . .

And I LOVE the way he acts so serious when telling a joke, then when I fall for it, he grins, and teases and calls me gullible. *smile*

I just LOVE the way he stares into my eyes . . . and I LOVE the way he moves when he walks beside me . . . and I LOVE the feeling when he hugged my that one, miraculous time when he came over to my house.

And I LOVE the way he smiles when we do our own little special "handshake" we do every time we have to part . . . and I love the way he chooses to sit by me always . . . and I LOVE the way his lips curve up when he smiles . . . and I long, and LONG for the day when I can kiss his lips . . .

So, yeah. I am so exceedingly happy. And I can never stop smiling.

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 08-23-2011, 08:44 PM

Daw. The sweet story of J and Mallori. I love it! You guys seem perfect! I hope everything goes great for you two!
Old 08-23-2011, 08:47 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Daw. The sweet story of J and Mallori. I love it! You guys seem perfect! I hope everything goes great for you two!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! I really appreciate it!! And my parents and his parents are already kind of hinting to each other that we might he and I might date/court in the future sometime.

My parents think he is really awesome, and I'm pretty sure his parents really like me . . . Awwww, I just can't believe it.

I'm sorry: I'm venting. Gushing out my feelings too much probably.

Thanks so much again, Pokey!!

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 08-23-2011, 09:04 PM

Awwwwwwwwww..... :S That's soooo sweet, Mallori! He sounds like the PERFECT boyfriend.

THAT'S ABSURD.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
Say that again.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
THAT'S ABSURD!

I wanna be at the House Cup Tournament.
I wanna be the Coolest Girl.
I wanna be a Starship Ranger.
I wanna be somebody's buddy.
But most of all, I wanna be at a Starkid concert!!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:06 PM

Location: a place where we wear hats on our feet, shoes on out heads and hamburgers eat people. No joke.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME DUDE!!!!!! If this is true *faints* *gets up* if it's not IT'S STILL AWESOME! But if it is . . . .

J and Mallori sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAZ! *jumps up and down* I'm SOOO EXCITED! *jumps on Mallori in a bear hug. She starts to choke* OMPJ i was so excited I made you not breath

*Mallori sits up* Mallori: I'M OKAY!

*I hypervintilate* Don't . . . forget . . . to *pants* INVITE ME.... TO YOUR WEDDING!

*faints . . . again*

If God is for us, then who can be against us? -- Romans 8:31

"I collect words, put them together and create something amazing. Through me, words can rise and walk, as they have always been in my heart. Some people may not get it, but I am a word weaver." -- Me
Old 08-23-2011, 10:42 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

ITS LOVE!!!!!!!! ~plays the beatles song, It's Only Love~ WAHAHAHAHAHA CONGRATS!!!! Psssttt.....invite me to your wedding too

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 08-23-2011, 11:08 PM

Awsers. That is super awesome! I'm happy for you. :3

-Douglas Adams
Old 08-24-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia View Post
Awwwwwwwwww..... :S That's soooo sweet, Mallori! He sounds like the PERFECT boyfriend.
Oh, thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgencyMagic View Post
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME DUDE!!!!!! If this is true *faints* *gets up* if it's not IT'S STILL AWESOME! But if it is . . . .

J and Mallori sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAZ! *jumps up and down* I'm SOOO EXCITED! *jumps on Mallori in a bear hug. She starts to choke* OMPJ i was so excited I made you not breath

*Mallori sits up* Mallori: I'M OKAY!

*I hypervintilate* Don't . . . forget . . . to *pants* INVITE ME.... TO YOUR WEDDING!

*faints . . . again*
HAHAHA, thank you SO SO MUCH!!! I will invite you to the wedding!! I don't know where you live, but you might have to fly here . . . Haha, just kidding!!

And yeah, this isn't a story I made up . . . this IS true!! 100%!!!
But thanks so much again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
ITS LOVE!!!!!!!! ~plays the beatles song, It's Only Love~ WAHAHAHAHAHA CONGRATS!!!! Psssttt.....invite me to your wedding too
Thank you so much!! Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
Awsers. That is super awesome! I'm happy for you. :3
Thank you very, VERY much!!!

I'm just so happy. I can't wait to see him again. On Sunday.

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 08-24-2011, 03:57 PM

Oh, by the way, he plays Football, Basketball, AND Baseball . . . just thought I'd say that . . .

It's so great because we are both SO in love with all sports.

I BEH SO HAPPAH!!

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 08-24-2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
Oh, by the way, he plays Football, Basketball, AND Baseball . . . just thought I'd say that . . .

It's so great because we are both SO in love with all sports.

I BEH SO HAPPAH!!
Haha, that's awesome, Mallori!