Quantcast The Twister - a contest with crazty twists and turns! - Page 6 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Contests
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2014, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Alright, so, *ahem* starting!
I think we should do something like character convos, and remember to keep plenty of randomness, awesomesauce, and funny stuff in it if everyone agrees! Then when we've listed quite a list of things, we edit out some of the TOO random things and turn it in! What do you guys think?!
If we do use the character convo idea, here are a few points to think off.
*Should we narrate it with us AND our characters/puppets like Ash did with Goodbye Fourth Wall? (Imma explain the puppet thing)
*If we're using puppets, which is basically a character created especially for this occasion, then we should make up a team name, mascot, color and such and base the charrie/puppet/whatever you want to call it off the traits. For instance in the Twister contest, our mascot and team name was Hawks, and hawks are strong and proud, which, if we ever made a puppet, would be the personality of him/her. Get the idea?
*We're all on really frequently, so it's no problem if it's uneven, but we should decide the rough length, and how much each person speaks.
*And lastly, I think we should set the mood. I suggest happy, spunky. Yup.
And if we don't use my idea, then what shall we use? What shall we do? Okay yeah think over that.
So, like a character convo about why our team is best? I like the idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett424 View Post
I love your idea! What would our mascot be, then? Hmmmmmmm... Haha GECKOS... I dunno, I love geckos, and they're so random. They fit the mood, too. Then our color could be like lime green and yeah... I dunno...
I like geckos.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:14 AM

So... Are we making it more like a script of what we're saying, or will it be more of a narrative thing? Or are we making a list? If that makes any sense...
Old 01-30-2014, 02:32 PM

Quote:
So... Are we making it more like a script of what we're saying, or will it be more of a narrative thing? Or are we making a list? If that makes any sense...
If you've read Goodbye Fourth Wall, you'll get what i mean. If you haven't go read it now!
Basically, we just make an epic convo with us and possible puppet. And then organize it. Then tratala!
(Then Geckos it is! I be making banner soon. I be posting link to finished banner also)
Old 01-30-2014, 02:34 PM

Quote:
@Lydia we get claims on this one don't we? *huggles thread* I has all my hawky memories here xD remember when it was a good ol twister thread?
Yes, you did call dibs on this thread, so I'm very sorry Birdsong, but there are two more Twister threads ^-^ Well, threads used for the Twister.

Okay, good luck guys! I can't wait to read it!

Last edited by Read_Write; 01-30-2014 at 08:51 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
If you've read Goodbye Fourth Wall, you'll get what i mean. If you haven't go read it now!
Basically, we just make an epic convo with us and possible puppet. And then organize it. Then tratala!
(Then Geckos it is! I be making banner soon. I be posting link to finished banner also)
Errrm okay. Haha I feel dumb for asking but where can I find Goodbye Fourth Wall? (I'm so dumb about WB.)
Old 01-30-2014, 03:03 PM

Hey guess what? I actually found it! Woooohooo I'm not completely idiotic!
Old 01-30-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
Yes, you did call dibs on this thread, so I'm very sorry graceterry, but there are two more Twister threads ^-^ Well, threads used for the Twister.
Oh, I just found the one you used in the Twister... http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...?t=2867&page=5

Okay, good luck guys! I can't wait to read it!
Wrong Grace. xD I am in this group. This is Dusky Fragment (Grace).
Old 01-30-2014, 03:26 PM

Alright so now that I know what Goodbye Fourth Wall is, we can actually start on our thing. So, each of us will have a gecko puppet (Haha that sounds so weird) and we say random funny things about why our group is the best. Errrm... soooo... Does one of us have to email the finished entry to Lydia or will she just read it on here or something?
Old 01-30-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Alright so now that I know what Goodbye Fourth Wall is, we can actually start on our thing. So, each of us will have a gecko puppet (Haha that sounds so weird) and we say random funny things about why our group is the best. Errrm... soooo... Does one of us have to email the finished entry to Lydia or will she just read it on here or something?
Okay! Yes, we should probably email, unless she says otherwise, and we should have a deadline before the 14th for finishing so we can do the other entry on time... should we bring in our characters?
Old 01-30-2014, 04:00 PM

I think we shall! Um... Haha here's my gecko:

Name: Robert E. Walter (Goes by Zilo but doesn't even know why. If you call him Robert he freaks out and gives you the silent treatment.)
Personality: spunky and weird, but is usually dead serious about things. No one ever takes him seriously, though. He's very sensitive and thinks very highly of himself.
Appearance: a gecko. Haha.
Other: Nuthin.

Tags
group 3 only, lyall_areyel_was_here, my socks sing me songs, retarded chant found here, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, yay twister!