Quantcast Friend issue, she's a girl I don't know what's wrong. - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2009, 01:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok
Default Friend issue, she's a girl I don't know what's wrong.

I'm very good friends with this girl at my school and she got mad at me like 3 days ago. We didn't talk for 3 days and then we sorta made up today. Then she said she was never mad at all and I just assumed she was. We had a talk and she said I was a liar because I assumed things. I explained the difference between the two. She was silent for like 3 minutes (we were IMing) and then she asked why I didn't hate her? I said some reasons and then she asked me to hate her because she did alot of crap to me in her own words. I asked her if she didn't want to be friends anymore and she started talking in quenya, which is a LOTR elven dialect. I didn't know what the heck she was saying. She signed off suddenly.

I don't understand what the hell happened. Help?

And not meaning to be sexist or something, but why do these girls always make such a big deal out of everything? Why do they try to find hidden meanings and make it such a riddle???
Old 05-02-2009, 05:46 PM

I think maybe she likes you....

But thats just a guess.

Sometimes girls act like that, trying to play hard to get...... never me, but I've seen it happen. You sound like you were being really sweet though, so I would go and make up with her.

And maybe type whatever she said in the elven language in google, because that could be important.

Oh, and I would confront her face-to-face. Its easier when no one can just "log off", you know?

-Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:44 PM

No she doesn't like me. She's obsessed with another guy who (this will sound weird) she doesn't want to like but she likes anyway. And it sucks because I didn't save the conversation, so I don't know...

I forgot to say something else. I called her after we IMed and she asked who it was to waste time. I said Shayok and she was like 'oh...' 30 secs passed than she said 'dude dried mangos!!!' (she has an obsession with dried mangos). THe connection went because my area has bad connection...I called back but she diidn't pick up.

Very confusing...
Old 05-03-2009, 01:04 AM

Haha, she sounds funny.

But look, I think it could definitely be just a cover (her liking the other boy, or not liking him). She might be scared that you don't like her back (do you???) and so will talk about this other boy, etc.

I don't know, it just sounds like (don't kill me) you both really like each other.

Maybe?

Is that a possibility....?

And don't think that she is searching for hidden meanings or is really confusing... the truth is everyone is just as confused as everyone else.

-Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:22 AM

Yes but she tries to get out of her confusion in weird ways.

And no, she doesn't like me and I don't like her because I once told her that I did and she said I don't like you back. That was before winter break in December.

The guy she likes is really weird and messed-up. He's not gangster, but sometimes he just starts cussing at you for no reason. Then he's kinda racist to my friend. But he draws anime real well, so I think that's why she's drawn to him.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:23 AM

No we're just very good friends.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dustfinger

*was that a pun? You said he draws really good" and thenn "i think thats why shes drawn to him"*

Well i'm normaly really good at reading the secret messages but for someone who isn't i would just seriously, face to face, not jokeingly ask "Is there something going on because..." or something like that...
Old 05-03-2009, 02:38 PM

no pun intended. He draws as in he's a good artist.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:59 PM

I think she'll come to her senses... You can only like a bad guy for so long, and then the thrill wears off.

Have you ever tried to tell her how he's being racist or whatever?

It takes time for some relationships to come together. She is probably sorta confused, I would just try to talk to her.

-Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:42 AM

she's a fairweather friend. She's nice once second, evil the next. All today she kept calling me creep, don't know why. I don't know why she acts this way.