Quantcast Help me, please, friend problem, i feel terrible - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2009, 08:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to feather4heather
Default Help me, please, friend problem, i feel terrible

Ok, well i was texting my BEST friend, Janis, and she said she got sent to her room by her grandma and i was like "why what did u do or was she being stupid" and she said "dont ever call my family stupid bye" and i just realized that it looke dlike i was calling her grandma stupid but i wasnt and omg i feel so bad and i apologized and explained what happened and everything and she was just like "whatever bye" and i cried cuz were such good friends and all of a sudden i just ruin it by accidentally insulting her making me look like a huge bxxxh. and now i feel terrible and i cant get it off of my mind. help?
Old 09-11-2009, 09:35 PM

Stuff like this will happen all the time in your life ~ it will work out in the end. If you two were really best friends, you would eventually make up. But, if it seems like it's not really working out, try doing these steps:

~Try to explain to her how you felt. Explain all of your emotions, and that you even cried. Tell her that you feel terrible and just want to get it off of your mind.

If that doesn't work, you could always beg to be friends with her again, but usually that doesn't work... Saying sorry over and over again can be sort of annoying. Anyways, I hope I helped. By the way, this has happened to me, and it all works out in the end.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Wow, that's drastic.Of course most of my friends are guys, so they usually don't do that over problems like this and i'm probably not the best person to answer this. She might've been planning this for a while, and now she had an excuse, if you can call it that.
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 09-11-2009, 11:07 PM

Shayok's right...they could have been planning this and this would be a good excuse. *shrugs* Friendship is a complicated thing. *shakes head and mutters under breath, "I should know..."* LOL I hope things work out with you two.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:32 AM

If you guys really are BEST friends, she'll forgive you. She was probably just in a bad mood. Trust me, it happens with me and my friend Vicky ALL THE TIME.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to feather4heather

welll she finally said it was ok. and stuff. but i still feel bad.im just really sensitive i probably overreacted hahaaaa..whatever i think were friends again..
Old 09-12-2009, 02:06 PM

Just forget about it! Trust me, you won't even remember this in a month or two. Neither will she. But if you keep stressing unnecessarily, you'll probably end up with even more issues.Just take a deep breath. In. Out.