Quantcast Gay Marriage? - Page 217 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 12-02-2013, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
that is so true man like labels are good in some cases but things can change yeeees
yes im so glad y'all agree with me bc normally ppl just stop me when im like "yanno its kinda dumb that ppl label themselves as gay" and theyre like "hOLD THE FUCK UP BITCH" and then yell at me all im trying to do is say that u should be able to love whomever the fuck you want like hell nickolas (i probably spelled that wrong) tesla loved pigeons, and i quote, "like [he] loved a woman" and whatever bro thats cool lets just all love people and not hate people and as far as im concerned aint nothing wrong (:
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 12-03-2013, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
that is so true man like labels are good in some cases but things can change yeeees
Sort of sucks for her thought because part of the reason my ex is so close to this guy is because he likes that she's gay so there's no romantic or sexual tension between them, and she doesn't want to lose their friendship by telling him she's attracted to him and....it's generally a lousy situation all around.
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 12-03-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
Sort of sucks for her thought because part of the reason my ex is so close to this guy is because he likes that she's gay so there's no romantic or sexual tension between them, and she doesn't want to lose their friendship by telling him she's attracted to him and....it's generally a lousy situation all around.
that sucks. ive been in a similar situation (except my friend didnt "like" that i was bi. im pretty sure she didnt even know at the time) and yeah i was sure happy when that particular crush died down...

(also for those people on kp who i know in irl: no. it wasn't you.)
from the ashes
they never quite leave
Old 12-03-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
that sucks. ive been in a similar situation (except my friend didnt "like" that i was bi. im pretty sure she didnt even know at the time) and yeah i was sure happy when that particular crush died down...

(also for those people on kp who i know in irl: no. it wasn't you.)
Whoa. o_o how do you deal with irl people being on here..? I would probably die.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 12-03-2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberLove View Post
Whoa. o_o how do you deal with irl people being on here..? I would probably die.
i limit what i post or i make it purposely vague.
sometimes i make it too specific.
this is also on purpose.
i try to not die, too. that helps a little.
from the ashes
they never quite leave
Old 12-03-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:
i limit what i post or i make it purposely vague.
sometimes i make it too specific.
this is also on purpose.
i try to not die, too. that helps a little.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 12-04-2013, 06:26 PM

There's still girl who I kind of know, and I never really liked because she acts kind of bitchy and rude sometimes. But this guy was giving her shit about being bisexual today. He was like "why are you bisexual?" and she was like "I don't know... I like girls and I like guys" and he was like "that's stupid, why don't you just like guys?" and then he was talking about how homosexuality was a sin and how two vaginas can't have sex (they can anyway stfu) and I wanted so bad to get involved but I didn't know what to say or how to say it (and I was kind of eavesdropping oops).
Old 12-04-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
There's still girl who I kind of know, and I never really liked because she acts kind of bitchy and rude sometimes. But this guy was giving her shit about being bisexual today. He was like "why are you bisexual?" and she was like "I don't know... I like girls and I like guys" and he was like "that's stupid, why don't you just like guys?" and then he was talking about how homosexuality was a sin and how two vaginas can't have sex (they can anyway stfu) and I wanted so bad to get involved but I didn't know what to say or how to say it (and I was kind of eavesdropping oops).
ugh asshole
is this anyone i know? (girl or boy. girl so i can bi high five, guy so i can bi high slap.)
from the ashes
they never quite leave
Old 12-04-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
ugh asshole
is this anyone i know? (girl or boy. girl so i can bi high five, guy so i can bi high slap.)
the girl was the girl who i pointed out in the too-short sunflower shirt today lol if you remember that. she's actually pretty nice, she just seems rude if you don't talk to her a lot.
um i don't think you know the guy, but his name is aaron.

Last edited by BlueMi; 12-04-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
the girl was the girl who i pointed out in a sunflower shirt today lol if you remember that. she's actually pretty nice, she just seems really rude if you don't talk to her a lot.
um i don't think you know the guy, but his name is aaron.
yeah i do remember that.
i know some aarons.... was he a freshman?
from the ashes
they never quite leave

Tags
*bi high five*, being gay is fine, calm down y'all, dear lord, delete next tag->, don't delete me!, dont fight, elephant dung!, gay is ok, gay is okay, gay marriage ftw, go washington!, hat the sin not the siner, hating gay marrige, if only you knew me, im gay, im gay and kp scares me, it's a paradox! o_o, it's okay to be gay, not you the gay sex one, nyan cat, pumpkin pie is evil!! :'(, what sin?, why is my tag gone??, y u so mean 2 gays