Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 50 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 02-16-2014, 08:45 PM

Can we take a moment to talk about how different I looked in 2013 compared to like a week ago?? Because, 1. gayer, 2. gayer, 3. older, and 4. gayer.

AND THANK GOD BETTER AT SELFIES.

"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 02-16-2014, 08:59 PM

shit you're cute
Old 02-16-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
Can we take a moment to talk about how different I looked in 2013 compared to like a week ago?? Because, 1. gayer, 2. gayer, 3. older, and 4. gayer.

excuse me
excu S E ME
EX CUS EME
YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR BEING ENTIRELY TOO CUTE FOR THIS WEBSITE THIS IS A CHILDREN'S WEBSITE FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE PUT YOUR FACE AWAY
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 02-16-2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
excuse me
excu S E ME
EX CUS EME
YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR BEING ENTIRELY TOO CUTE FOR THIS WEBSITE THIS IS A CHILDREN'S WEBSITE FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE PUT YOUR FACE AWAY
Gladly haha. I would gladly put my face away.
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables

Last edited by WolfWriter; 02-16-2014 at 09:13 PM.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherb View Post
excuse Me
Excu S E Me
Ex Cus Eme
You Are Under Arrest For Being Entirely Too Cute For This Website This Is A Children's Website For God's Sake Please Put Your Face Away
Yes Exactly
Old 02-16-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
shit you're cute
I'd like to take this opportunity to express my condolences in light of learning of your recent blindness.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:41 PM

Okay, so I think I have a problem. I wouldn't say I'm a tease, since I'm a very down-to-Earth person, but I'm...fickle. I'm scared of never finding someone, but I want to get to know people and see what they're like. That sometimes involves flirting. And 85% of the time, that involves the girl I'm getting to know deciding they're really into me. Just as they realize that, though, I start to lose interest, not because they like me but because they're boring. That sounds horrible but I like them as a person, they'd just be boring as a partner because they don't challenge me intellectually. So I feel like some weird heartbreaker with these girls who've liked me and who I've stopped talking to. It's online and in person. There's this one girl in particular I used to flirt with constantly and she openly admitted to questioning her sexuality because of me but all the relationship is for me is fun and flirting.

Does that make me the biggest jerk ever? Like, am I a tease or a player? Because I'm incredibly loyal once I find someone I like; I just have to dig so deep to decide if I like them. I'm worried I'm performing open heart surgery and then leaving them bleeding on the operating table.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:04 PM

@wolfwriter

you have the kind of face that I see and I'm like WHY DO THESE GORGEOUS GIRLS HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT except you're not so :'D

and also it's weird cuz a few years ago I was the no. 1 anti-gay-marriage person on this website who was naive and innocent and wore neon skinny jeans and now I'm openly bi and assumedly goth.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 02-16-2014, 10:42 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:

dude u are hella pretty omg
Old 02-17-2014, 01:03 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:

hHLK hljke hjklH LJKEH RLJKE HLJKR HELJHjkhjkhJKLHJKEHRJKLE HJKRL HEJKLHRJKLSEHRK JSLER Hjk hkjH JKEHR JKEH RJKEHS RJKLH jkh holy sweet lordy you are nnnngghghh fkjlsda hlkh erlkh sejk esjkahrkjaelhrjkrehksjarbe ljkr hgkJH REJK

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone