Quantcast Ze Book Cover Makerator - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Cover Businesses
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-31-2014, 06:35 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default Ze Book Cover Makerator

I am going to be ze Book Cover Makerator !_!
I am using pixlr.com.
The Covers will not be copyright free, but they will look really good (I hope).

Ze form:
Title:
Author:
On the Cover:
Color Scheme:
Font:
Other:

Please let this not fail
Peace out *O*
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-31-2014, 06:39 PM
mysterygirl mysterygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Nowhere and somewhere
Posts: 2,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I am going to be ze Book Cover Makerator !_!
I am using pixlr.com.
The Covers will not be copyright free, but they will look really good (I hope).

Ze form:
Title:
Author:
On the Cover:
Color Scheme:
Font:
Other:

Please let this not fail
Peace out *O*
I'm trying to see who's cover for my story looks good. SOOOO..
Title: In the Dark
Author: Josephine
On the Cover: the back of the statue the Little Dancer by Edgar Dagas.
Color Scheme: grey? Mysterious and dark colors
Font: whichever looks cool. Handwriting? Swirls?
Other:N/A
__________________
"(>^_^)>#
I made you a waffle

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-31-2014, 06:40 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
I'm trying to see who's cover for my story looks good. SOOOO..
Title: In the Dark
Author: Josephine
On the Cover: the back of the statue the Little Dancer by Edgar Dagas.
Color Scheme: grey? Mysterious and dark colors
Font: whichever looks cool. Handwriting? Swirls?
Other:N/A
Thanks I'll start working on it now.
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-31-2014, 06:41 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I am going to be ze Book Cover Makerator !_!
I am using pixlr.com.
The Covers will not be copyright free, but they will look really good (I hope).

Ze form:
Title:
Author:
On the Cover:
Color Scheme:
Font:
Other:

Please let this not fail
Peace out *O*
*Steals gif* Mine.

Title: Starling
Author: Alice
On the Cover: A black horse next to a white horse. The white horse is in a stall, while the black is in front of the white horse's stall door.
Color Scheme: Black and white
Font: Large and mysterious
Other: Can there be a black star on the white horse's hindquarters and a white star on the black horse's forehead? If you can't, I'm fine with it.
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-31-2014, 06:41 PM
mysterygirl mysterygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Nowhere and somewhere
Posts: 2,343
Default

I just noticed this... Loads are looking at this! And barly one looks at mine or Julia's cover business. Just noticing.
__________________
"(>^_^)>#
I made you a waffle

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-31-2014, 06:56 PM
FlyingPig FlyingPig is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Sideways
Posts: 509
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
I just noticed this... Loads are looking at this! And barly one looks at mine or Julia's cover business. Just noticing.
Annoying, huh? I would ask for covers but I don't have an books right now.
__________________
**TADA!**
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-31-2014, 06:58 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
I'm trying to see who's cover for my story looks good. SOOOO..
Title: In the Dark
Author: Josephine
On the Cover: the back of the statue the Little Dancer by Edgar Dagas.
Color Scheme: grey? Mysterious and dark colors
Font: whichever looks cool. Handwriting? Swirls?
Other:N/A
here you go
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-31-2014, 07:01 PM
mysterygirl mysterygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Nowhere and somewhere
Posts: 2,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
here you go
Whoa! Cool! Thanks!!
__________________
"(>^_^)>#
I made you a waffle

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-31-2014, 07:22 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
*Steals gif* Mine.

Title: Starling
Author: Alice
On the Cover: A black horse next to a white horse. The white horse is in a stall, while the black is in front of the white horse's stall door.
Color Scheme: Black and white
Font: Large and mysterious
Other: Can there be a black star on the white horse's hindquarters and a white star on the black horse's forehead? If you can't, I'm fine with it.

I'm sorry it is horizontal, and I couldn't get the stable, but I did get the stars.
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-31-2014, 07:52 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post

I'm sorry it is horizontal, and I couldn't get the stable, but I did get the stars.
Whoa that's amazing I love it!
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.