Quantcast Did you ever have a dream so horrible that you woke up and started crying? - Page 14 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2013, 03:13 PM

I had a dream where I was really little and I was pushing the shopping cart in this enormous Costco or something(like. enormous. /cannotdescribehowbigitwas/), and suddenly realized my mom wasn't there and I was lost. O_O
I freaked out, and then started running and running until I found myself in this dead field where there were these flat boards stuck vertically in the ground and there was this evil lady cackling. And then I saw my mom's body all ripped up. ._.
I cried until it was morning. ._.
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 03-18-2014, 10:14 AM

I've never actually cried (at least not that I know of), but I always have dreams of my brother(s) being possessed, falling of a cliff/insanely tall diving board/other stuff (and then I wake up just before I hit the water/cement/etc.)

and I just realized how weird that sounded.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:35 PM

I had a dream that I was at my brother's high school, where they have a little lunch area outside that has stairs around in a half circle about five steps up, and they are big. In the bottom it is cement. I had a dream that surrounding it was a forest and My mom and I were climbing it. We got to the top and noticed that some kind of substance like Regina's curse in OUAT mixed with a flood of clear blue water. It was coming towards us. Then I realized that in my dream the "steps" became like 10 foot tall each and a strong gust of wind blew me off of the top one. I screamed and mama looked at me. Then I woke up before I hit the cement at the bottom. I just about cried. But didn't. ^_^
Old 03-18-2014, 10:27 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Effed up dream last night. Didn't cry, but woke up half hyperventilating. Paralyzed. Guilt-ridden. For a second, I thought it had actually happened, but then realized that it was impossible, and hadn't. So... yay for that.

In the dream, someone I really care about died... the antagonist in my book killed him, but it was my fault. I didn't think it was possible to feel so much regret and guilt in a dream. But I just felt so... helpless. Torn. Closest I've come to crying about a dream- nightmare, whatver- for a while.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:22 PM

I had a really horrid dream that my parents died when me and my siblings were older and then my sister-- my lovable baby sister (she's now seven but still my baby) set a tiger on me and my brother. I was scared when I woke. I'm sort of trembling thinking about it.

I had another when I was four and when I went to my parents room and they were skeletons and there was an evil mother who took us in, fed us fire, turn our faces into wood and then lit us on fire.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:34 PM

I had a dream last night that we lived in a mansion, and one day we were driving and stopped for some reason. Lillian was playing on the sidewalk. A two headed guy with sags if money walked by and Dad left the car to confront him and was shot. Chunks of flesh was thrown everywhere and then when Lillian came to get back into the car, and was shot, along with my entire family. I chocked on sobs until dad walked in to tell me it was time for school.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:49 PM

Default Sad Dream

I had a sad dream about my best friend dying.

Stan Lee
Old 04-25-2014, 06:49 PM

Default trigger warning... ish

I dreamed that my sister tried to kill herself. It was not pleasant.
Old 04-26-2014, 06:30 PM

I had a dream that my fictional fiance died.

I woke up at three in the morning and started sobbing and hugging my stuffed animals. And him. Fictionally, of course.

(*hides*)
Old 05-29-2014, 04:09 PM

Ahh I had another dream that my fictional fiance died

And in the dream I was just sobbing and hugging him

And then I kissed him and he came back to life (*woop woop*)

And when I woke up my pillow was drennnccched and my emotions were everywhere

Tags
adream inadream inadream, all we see is but a, dream within a dream, dreamception, inception!!!, it's difficult, lose yourself in dreams, octopusologist, we need to go deeper.